"I don't have a son." The woman answered immediately.

"E...excuse me?" Yuta asked, checking the location on his phone again. "Isn't Lee Donghyuck your son? I don't know but this was the address that I was giv-"

"Leave." The woman demanded and went to close the door. "He is not my son."

"YOU'RE NOT MY SON!"

Yuta then remembered his own father's sentence for some reason.

The same words, used wrongly once again...but this time Yuta wouldn't let this slide so easily.

He prevented the door from closing by putting one of his feet in front of it. "Wait, let's talk about this, I'm very confused, is Haechan your son or not?" He insisted. "I just want to know for the funera-"

"STOP MENTIONING HIS NAME DAMN IT!"

Yuta flinched by her sudden change of tone.

"THAT KID DESTROYED MY LIFE! I HATE HIM! I HATED HIM SO MUCH!" She screamed, trying desperately to close the door but Yuta wouldn't let her.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Why would she hate Haechan?

"That means you know that he is dead-"

"YES I KNOW NOW LEAVE!" She shouted more this time. "I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T."

A strict expression appeared on Yuta's face. He wasn't afraid of that. "Haechan was a very sweet kid." He said and clenched his fists. "I may not show it but his death has affected me...a lot." He announced and the woman looked at him. "Now I think I start to understand Haechan better...the reason why he would accept this..." The reason why he decided to play this game. Yuta chuckled. "Honestly this kid reminds me a lot of myself..."The man took a small pause and looked at the woman. "Haechan wasn't the one that destroyed your life." He told her, his gaze empty and serious. "You were the one who destroyed his. Make sure to always remember that."

He removed his leg from the door, and closed it himself, heading back to the bus stop.

His face looked down, not daring to look up. He felt his body trembling, and that's when he said:

"Haechan you idiot...." Yuta whispered quietly. "I'm sorry..." A small tear escaped from his eyes but he quickly wiped it.

Nakamoto Yuta:
Just visited Haechan's parents...let's just say that we will have to arrange the funeral. This is the least we can do for him as well.

--

~

"How do you feel about your first day at a new school Taeyong?"

The boy didn't answer, he just looked down at his feet that were trembling nervously. "I told you that I didn't mind going to a public school, I already had friends and-"

"Taeyong." His mother spoke strictly this time. "You don't need your friends, you don't need friends actually, because you won't be able to keep in contact with them in the near future anyways, so it will be useless to associate yourself with anyone." She stated and a frown appeared on the young teen's face. "Also try to keep a low profile, I don't want your 'friends' to distract you, you are already busy as it is."