It hurts...

"This..." Haechan said as he hid behind a bush. "This is just ridiculous." He whispered silently and removed the huge mask from his face.

He immediately breathed in. "Ooff...it's even hard to breathe normally with this thing on."

He noticed that his friends suddenly got up from the bench they were originally sitting and started walking. "Shit." He exclaimed abruptly and stooped more in order to not be seen.

The fact that he spying his friends was...stupid to say the least. But he had to do this because Simon told him to do so...the reason why this was his first mission was strange to him. His first mission was to stalk his friends this afternoon...but why?

What made this mission a mission?

Why did he have to stalk them instead of just hanging out with them?

--

"Hello?"

"Hello Haechan, I'm Simon and this is your first mission and the 9th one in total."

"Wh...what?!" Haechan asked shocked. He didn't know about what he felt more scared. About the fact that this was his first mission or about the fact that Simon called him?

"This is your 1st mission Haechan." Simon continued but Haechan zoned out for a couple of seconds, still trying his best to understand what was happening. "Your 1st mission is to stalk your friends tomorrow afternoon."

Wait.

Did he really say that?

"What?!" Haechan asked surprised this time. "Stalk them? Why?"

"To fulfill your whishes Haechan, isn't this the reason you're playing this game after all?"

Haechan tried to contain himself but in the end he couldn't. "Pfff...hahahaha." He laughed. "Do you seriously think that this is what will help me fulfill my wishes?...You really are a weird guy Simon..."

"You have until tomorrow to finish your mission."

"Oh wait, you actually were serious?"

"Yes." Simon answered bluntly. "Good luck Haechan."

--

And now here he was...following carefully his friends while trying not to get caught. "This is so useless...why did this have to be my first mission it's just-"

"What about Donghyuck guys?" A friend of his asked and they stopped walking. Haechan's eyes widened and he hid behind a wall to listen to their conversation.

"What about him?" Jaehwan, the other guy asked.

"I don't know..." Youngjae laughed. "Isn't he annoying?"

"I agree..." Seolhyun pointed out. "And lately he has been getting on my nerves, I don't even know why he doesn't break up with me."

"Then guys why are we even friends with him if we all feel the same way?" Jaehwan asked.

"Because Jaehwan...we feel sorry for him. If it wasn't for us he would be all alone."

"Isn't that better? Even his presence frustrates me."

"He used to treat me better...maybe he is a bad guy after all."

The boys laughed. "What are you talking about Seolhyun aren't you the one who cheated on him in the first place?" Youngjae asked and Seolhyun hit his arm.

"Hey!! Don't speak so openly about this idiot!!!"

"Hey! Ouch! It's the truth after all..."

"Yeah...but still..."