Why is life so unfair?

Taeyong was currently walking in the empty, almost abandoned city. He was used to seeing it every day like that and the reason behind it was that it was early in the morning, too early to be exact. Soon the streets would get flooded by people but for now, the only ones that walked were heading towards their jobs, like him.

Simon hadn't called Taeyong yet and he felt relieved but at the same time anxious. Would he be the first one to complete a mission? What mission was he going to do? But while he was thinking about all of these possible and at the same time terrifying scenarios he stopped. His feet automatically stopped moving when his gaze landed on a TV screen, one that was placed in a shop's window.

'Wednesday at noon National Bank was robbed by only one person. This person seems to be a man around 6 feet according to witnesses descriptions. The man has yet to be unidentified, leaving his strange-looking mask, the only clue we have about him.'

Then Taeyong saw the photos.

His jaw dropped and his heart started beating faster. It was one of them. But what was even stranger, was that the one who committed this crime, or at this case completed the mission, didn't mention anything to anyone. Taeyong felt scared but mostly betrayed and angry. Did others know about this and kept it for themselves?

He thought they were in this together.

                                  Lee Taeyong:
So Jungwoo robbed the National Bank yet no one bothered to mention it? I thought we were supposed to report our missions. Is this what you meant by 'we are in this together'?

Dong Sicheng:
Wait what?!

Moon Taeil:
How is that even possible?

                                     Lee Taeyong:
Check the news Taeil, apparently it is.

Lee Donghyuck:
What happened I'm late.

Dong Sicheng:
So...this was the first mission?

                                     Lee Taeyong:
   I guess...if not someone is hiding their first one.

Dong Sicheng:
Why would they?

                                     Lee Taeyong:
                                         Beats me.

Kim Doyoung:
I'm sorry. I'm the one to take the blame. Jungwoo informed me
but I forgot to inform you guys.