DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE - S.H.

TITLE: Down The Rabbit Hole
SEASON: 1
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington
OC NAME: Alice Carroll
FACE CLAIM: Nicola Peltz*

TITLE: Down The Rabbit HoleSEASON: 1LOVE INTEREST: Steve HarringtonOC NAME: Alice CarrollFACE CLAIM: Nicola Peltz*

DESCRIPTION:

❝ i can't go back to
yesterday because i
was a different person then ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Alice Carroll couldn't remember who she was before the Upside Down. All she wanted to do was find the missing kid and be the town hero. One fateful night as she was investigating a cry she heard from the distance, she found it. A hole in a tree, a portal to another world. Get in and get out, that was her plan. She heard the cries, she found Will Byers. Alice held his hand and told him they were going to get out of there. However, the Upside Down was an endless maze, a ghost of the town she knew. The portal was lost and when she found it, the creature found her and Will. She made it out. He didn't. So, she put on a brave face and kept looking. After all, what was the point of having the name Alice if she didn't travel to (not-so) Wonderland every now and then?

NOTES:

— Basically they live on the edge of the woods and one night Alice hears a scream come from the woods so she goes to investigate. They're running from the Demogorgon and Will trips and tells her to keep going and get out and so she gets out and Will doesn't make it (obviously or else season one won't happen)

— She has a younger sister who's friends with the boys, I imagine her being played by Iris Apatow or Lilia Buckinham! Her and her sister have a complicated relationship since their mother is very mentally absent due to mental illness and addiction they rely on each other but at the same time they fight and argue a lot. I imagine Bea being killed off towards the end of season one

— This is obviously a take on Alice In Wonderland if that wasn't obvious. So if you change the face claim, she should be played by someone who "resembles" the Alice character!

— The romance is NOT the forefront of the relationship. At the party where Barb goes missing, her and Steve kiss but overall the romance part is very toxic and unhealthy since Alice is in a downward spiral with her mental health. It shouldn't be romanticized since Alice is literally losing her mind

— The story should end at season one. It should end with Alice going completely mad especially after losing her sister, this cant change! No happy endings for this bitch!

( plot by nic! )