SPORTS RIVALRY - S.H

TITLE: Sports Rivalry*
SEASON: 1-2*
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington
OC NAME: Isaiah Michaels*
FACE CLAIM: Ross Butler

TITLE: Sports Rivalry*SEASON: 1-2*LOVE INTEREST: Steve HarringtonOC NAME: Isaiah Michaels*FACE CLAIM: Ross Butler

DESCRIPTION:

* "Ah come on, Harrington! You know football's better than basketball!"

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Isaiah Michaels loved football. He had different football jerseys, shirts, posters - anything about football wad what he loved the most. It was life, and he hoped one day that he would become one of the greatest football players in the world.

Ever since his freshman year, he had always had a casual rivalry with Steve Harrington on the subjects of football and basketball. Isaiah would claim that football was better, and Steve would claim that basketball was better. They were just joking, but it somehow always ended up grinding Steve's gears. He didn't know if it was annoyance that made him that way, or the butterflies that erupted in his stomach whenever Isaiah walked by.

*When the disappearance of Will Byers strikes the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, everyone is on edge, including Isaiah. Getting to see Will everytime he drove down his street to get to his house was something he enjoyed. But with him missing, it just broke his heart. So, he was determined to help his older brother, Jonathan Byers, along with Steve's girlfriend Nancy Wheeler find out where Will really went, even if it meant getting involved with another universe and the scary creatures it held.

NOTES:

- title, the season & his name can change.

- because he dont really see steve playing basketball in s1, you can start the story in s2. that means you have to change the last part of the summary (and check with me before you do please!)

- slow burn due to isaiah wanting to focus on finding will & figuring out his feelings.

- isaiah is pansexual*

- brotp with nancy, will, dustin & max*

- when billy tries to talk smack about steve to him, hes just like "okay get away from me please, thank you!"

- they have a happy ending & this cannot change!

- feel free to pm me on starlightremus !!

( created by aly! )