ROLLERCOASTER - R.B

TITLE: Rollercoaster
SEASON: 3 — ?
LOVE INTEREST: Robin
OC NAME: Luna Joseph*
FACE CLAIM: Paulina Singer

TITLE: RollercoasterSEASON: 3 — ?LOVE INTEREST: RobinOC NAME: Luna Joseph*FACE CLAIM: Paulina Singer

DESCRIPTION:

* "IT WAS SUMMER WHEN I SAW YOUR FACE, LOOKED LIKE A TEENAGE RUNAWAY."

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Summer in Hawkins, Indiana was no fun. The heat, crowds at the town pool, and little kids sticking gum and other gooey candy everywhere was always a terrible experience with Luna Joseph. Having to work at a small town fair every summer since the summer going into her sophmore year was no fun.

But that slowly changed once a new girl with blonde hair & striking blue eyes showed up one day asking for a ride on the rollercoaster Luna worked at. She couldn't figure out what, but there was something about the blonde that made Luna want to better friends with her, and possibly be something more.

It was all far fetched, especially when something big and angry hits their small town like a slap on the face. It's scary, confusing, and overall one huge rollercoaster of emotions for Luna. *But hey, it's summer. What could possibly happen?

NOTES:

— i tried to keep this short & sweet, so sorry if the ending is crappy! you can totally add more if you want to!

based off of rollercoaster by bleachers

— luna is a tough, hardworking girl who does have a soft side, but only shows it if she really needs or wants to. when her and robin meet, make sure that shes tough and seems like she doesnt care, but inside she actually does!

slow burn due to internalized homophobia,  luna figuring herself out & robin figuring out how to get around hawkins (since shes new. but if she isnt, then that can change to her just figuring herself out too!)

— lunas name can change as well as the description. however, it must be a lyric from the song. thats just the one i thought fit, but you can change it if you find another one that fits for you!

since we have no idea when s3 is coming out & you dont want to start writing it until s3 premieres, thats fine! just have a summary + whatever else you add before you start writing your stories!

luna is pansexual & this cannot change!

— luna isnt involved with the events in s1 & 2. so when she gets in all the chaos, shes like "when the fuck did hawkins get so crazy."

— brotp with steve & mike*

— at the end of s3 they should take a ride together on the rollercoaster the night the fair is closing up for the summer & when its over, they kiss!

( created by aly! )