PECULIAR CHILDREN - OC × OC

TITLE: Peculiar Children*
SEASON: 1
LOVE INTEREST: Oc x Oc*
OC NAMES: Jacob Portman & Emma
FACE CLAIMS: Asa Butterfield (Jacob) & Ella Purnell* (Emma)

TITLE: Peculiar Children*SEASON: 1LOVE INTEREST: Oc x Oc*OC NAMES: Jacob Portman & EmmaFACE CLAIMS: Asa Butterfield (Jacob) & Ella Purnell* (Emma)

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

* "DON'T GO NEAR THE HOUSE ON MADISON AVE, THEY'RE SOMETHING EERY AND UNTRUSTING ABOUT IT."

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

EVER SINCE THE TOWN OF HAWKINS WAS ESTABLISHED, THE HOUSE ON *MADISON AVE was a place no one was allowed to go to. From the fading paint and the falling bricks, that place was a no-go. Up until the day Nancy Wheeler & Jacob Portman decided to pay a visit there all because they
had a hunch that Will Byers was hiding there
ever since he went missing.

Rather than old rats and cobwebs hanging around the house, there were children with special abilities living inside, along with their caretaker, Miss Peregrine. *In search of finding the missing boy, they ask for help from all of the children. They say no at first, but then realize they need to help them once they realize Miss Peregrine was missing, and want nothing more than to bring her and Will back.

NOTES:

— why! do! i! suck! at! endings!!!!! im so mad & im really sorry lol they just suck. im really sorry, you can definitely change it if you dont like it/ if you want to.

— alright i know the ending of the plot was confusing as hell, so im gonna do my best to explain it: the peculiar children were test subjects at hawkins lab, but escaped when miss peregrine found a way to get out. they found a house that they could hide out in, and did a loop so that they could remain young forever (i forget why they had the loop + theyve been in it since 1958*)

— whenever jacob goes home, he always sees miss peregrines face in the window of the house, so that leads him and nancy to go see if wills hiding in there.

— miss peregrine gets taken by hawkins lab when shes flying around, thus leads the peculiar children to go help them out & get her back.

— like they did at the end of the first book/movie, they have to leave in order to find her, as does jacob. his family life is the same as the one in the books, so he leaves in order to help them.

— jacob has the ability to see the demogorgon/upside down when no one else can, just like he can see those creatures in the book.

— please do not ask for this if you havent read the book or seen the movie.

— if you wanna to follow the books & give emma fire powers, you can change her faceclaim.

— emma & jacob can end up together, but if you want them to have love interests for steve & nancy then im fine with that, but they should be a slowburn and not have a happy ending because they both leave at the end.

— the title can change, along with the description.

— a good song for the playlist is called "wish that you were here" by florence + the machine & its a really good song, i think it would relate well to the story!

— you might wanna do re-read the book or re-watch the movie because its been a while since ive done both so i probably left out a lot of important details (sorry about that).

( created by aly! )