sixty

LAST CHAPTER IM NOT OKAY

✩︎

HANA

Harry's been incredibly, truly happy this past week.

He'd met my friends, which hadn't gone as expected, however it hadn't been as much of a tragic mess as I had thought it would've been.

I'd taken him to see Adam a few days ago, and he'd sobbed pretty much the whole time, but I think it was beneficial for him.

He had been extremely nervous to meet my dad but I decided to calm him down by watching my favourite movies and baking a cake, which he pretended not to enjoy - although, I could tell he loved it.

My mom leaves to visit the store briskly, and Harry practically jumps me, dipping his tongue into my mouth and his hands tugging at my shorts.

"How long do we have?" he whines as I slide my hand into his boxers and wrap my fingers around his hardened cock.

"Maybe twenty minutes."

"I can make you come in three, we'll be fine," he smirks arrogantly, although he doesn't make a move to touch me, allowing me to remove his shorts and boxers and wrap my lips around his head quickly. "Fuck," he whimpers as I continue to tease him, swirling my tongue around his tip and also using my hand to pleasure him.

"Hana, I got—holy shit! No!" my door swings open, a flash of black hair visible before the door slams shut, and I stop immediately, both of us frozen in humiliation.

"She just—she definitely just saw my dick."

"She did."

"In your mouth."

"Yes."

"Fuck my life," he groans, flopping back onto my bed dramatically.

"It'll be alright, I'm sure. It's almost lunch, though," I grimace, already imagining the talk she's going to force us to have, "just don't mention it - ever."

"Right," he frowns, replacing his boxers and shorts and kissing me softly, "I really hope they don't hate me."

"They won't. Probably not the best idea to have my mom walk in on me sucking your dick, though."

"Who would've guessed?" he mocks, his upper arm brushing against mine as we make our way downstairs where my mom is sat at the dining table with a neutral expression on her face, which scares me a lot.

"Is lunch ready?" I dare to ask, her hands gesturing to the components of fajitas splayed across the table, "thanks."

"Thank you, Laura," Harry adds, cowering at the expression she wears.

"I apologise for what... happened," here we go. "As long as you're being safe and you don't get pregnant, I guess I have to accept it, but I don't like it. At all."

"We are—um, we are being safe," Harry mumbles worriedly, and I want to slam my head into a wall so badly.

"Every time?"