fifty two

HANA

As I wake up in a familiar bed - Harry's, to be exact - my brows furrow, hoping that everything I remember happening before I fell to sleep to be a horrible nightmare. Although when my eyes lock onto a visibly distressed Harry pacing around the room, quietly freaking out so I wouldn't be disturbed, I'm afraid it definitely wasn't a dream.

"Hey, Cherry, are you alright?" he inquires worriedly as soon as he notices I'm awake, passing me an ice-cold bottle of water to drink and refresh myself. "You passed out pretty hard," he chuckles, his nerves beginning to calm.

"Did that actually happen? Are there really porn pictures of us everywhere? We kissed in front of everyone," I groan as it all comes flooding back at once, overwhelming me and tears stinging my eyes. "Did you find out who it was?"

"No, Cherry. I brought you here because you fell asleep and I've been here the entire time, talking to Ella, Nadia, Taylor, even Penny and Kimi to see if they knew anything."

"And they didn't?"

"Sorry, I promise I'll find out who did it soon, I promise," he sticks out his little finger, smiling fondly as I wrap it around mine and shake his hand lightly.

"Don't apologise, none of this is your fault," I scold lightly, brows furrowed and soon relaxing as he climbs on top of me and buried his face into my neck.

"I just feel like I didn't protect you, Cherry. That's what I'm meant to do," he mumbles as if he were ashamed.

"You tried to find out, baby, and you were there for me through the whole thing, that's all I could've asked for. Anyway, are you alright? I mean, it's not just my pictures, your dick is all over camp," I chuckle, stroking his soft, fluffy hair gently.

"I'm fine. Hopefully, all the attention will be on knowing how big my dick is and seeing it, so they won't be mean to you. And if anyone is, come tell me right away," he instructs, kissing my neck lightly. "I love you."

"I love you," I repeat, meaning the words so much it physically hurts my stomach, like someone punching me viciously every time he spoke to me, touched me, even every time a thought or image of him popped into my head which is very often - pretty much constantly. He's all I can think about, and as much as I enjoy fantasising about him, I really need to not be so creepily obsessed with him. I feel like we're at a point in our relationship where I could very easily scare him off and he would be able to deal with minor pain from our break up, me, on the other hand, would most likely die of a broken heart.

"It's lunchtime now, do you want to go?"

"Where are all the photos?"

"Me, Taylor, Nadia and Ella collected every single one we could find, but there might be a few loose ones, and I'm pretty sure I saw Amy take one specifically of my dick into her cabin, which is... incredibly creepy and weird," he frowns, as do I, "What I'm trying to say is: I think a few people might've taken them before we could, for some reason, but on next room inspection, I'll have them all seized."

"Does your dad know?" I ask worriedly, anxious about what his reaction to the photos of us was.

"He's out on some course thing, pretty sure someone'll tell him though," he smiles sadly, tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my rosy cheek again to comfort me.

"Boot camp for you, then," I tease with a dry chuckle, his lips quirking upwards before laying flat again.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm nineteen, he can only push me around for so long," he says defiantly.

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

"It's just... he just gets so angry, like his eyes go black and he can't see anything but rage," he says with a deep frown etched into his strong features. "I wish my mum was here."