fifty eight

HANA

I decided to spend the night in my cabin, much to Harry's disappointment, as it's the last night I would sleep in here and I know neither of us would be able to control ourselves if we were together and I would break my no-sex-until-Monday-morning offer.

I can't believe it's only been six weeks since I met Harry, but it feels like I've known him forever.

I wake up much earlier than Kimi and Ella, so I take advantage of the peace and reminisce the past month and a half. All the kisses, how untrusting and coarse I was at the start of camp, all the movies we've watched and songs we've danced to and jokes we've laughed over until we cried. All the food we've devoured and times we've cried, - mostly Harry - the big fight when Harry was being a dick (which I feel now I may have forgiven him too easily for, but how could I resist those dimples?), all the sex, absolutely glorious sex.

Harry taps on my door around seven, just as some people begin to wake up early for breakfast, and takes a seat on the edge of my small bed when I wave him in. "Hey, Cherrybaby, you alright?"

"Surprised you're not sobbing by now," I smile lazily, still half-asleep.

"I'm trying to hold off until at least 8PM. Besides, hopefully, I can come home with you, meet everyone, see where you grew up."

"Can't wait."

"Have sex in your parent's house, sounds great," he chuckles, pulling me to sit up straight and allowing my forehead to rest against his shoulder.

"No sex in that house."

"Boring," he retorts, burying his nose into my hair to breathe in the scent of my apple shampoo, "you smell good."

"I would hope so," I mumble, still incredibly exhausted and not at all ready to go home.

"I know you said no sex until tomorrow morning but... can I kiss you, Cherrybaby?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," he leans closer still at my words, his lips practically brushing against mine, the tiniest of movements required to turn it into something more, his eyes fluttering shut and his ridiculously long eyelashes kissing the tops of his blushing cheeks.

"Yeah? Can I kiss you, Cherrybaby?"

I don't respond verbally, my emotions running too high to speak, instead pressing my lips to his, both of us breathing a sigh of relief, as if we had been waiting years for this contact. A soft moan billows past my lips into his as his tongue slipped gently into my mouth, the kiss everything I had imagined and more. His thumbs stroke up and down my cheekbones, the feeling faint compared to the pleasure of his mouth on mine. Although sweet, I don't miss the way his hips press purposefully into mine, the edge of the semi-organised desk behind me jutting into my lower back harshly, but I'll gladly accept the sting if it means I can be this close to him.

My reaction is similar to my memory, no further words shared and my lips pressing to his sweetly. The kiss is slow and deep and we simply enjoy the feeling of being so close to each other.

"You still taste like cherries. I only got a kiss this time, can I get a snickers too?" he smiles, referring to my promise if he escaped out of my window within ten seconds so we wouldn't be caught, the day of our first kiss, one I'm pretty sure I'll remember forever.