fifty one

hot

very hot

✩︎

HANA

We collapse into each other, completely breathless and tired out from the hour of very energetic sex we had just experienced. After flipping me over, Harry slammed back into me, hands everywhere he could find; tugging on my hair; one supporting my waist whilst the other circled my clit; hand cracking loudly against my ass until I cried, which Harry stopped at immediately and checked if I was alright and if he hurt me too much.

"Fuck," he murmurs, both of us exhausted as we lay tangled together, only our bottom halves covered by Harry's duvet while he lays across my chest, my bare breasts pressed flat to his warm skin. "I love you, Cherrypop."

"I love you, Harry, so much," I reply, my eyes shut lazily and lips parted slightly as we drift into a peaceful sleep.

✩︎

"Oh, fuck, you're naked," I hear a familiar voice speak after a creak of the door, my eyes cracking and squinting from the light to see Taylor spinning around and facing the wall. I then notice Harry laying on his side with the cover well below his hips, and my chest still uncovered, both of us completely naked. I pinch Harry's thigh firmly as I pull the duvet to cover his entire body as I cross my arm over my chest to hide my breasts.

"Dude, why are you here?" Harry grumbles, his voice much deeper and croaky from sleep.

"Breakfast is starting in five minutes and you weren't there so..." he explains, Harry sitting up and looking rather adorable with ruffled hair and squinted eyes.

"Can you leave so we can get some clothes on?" he requests shortly. Taylor nods and leaves instantly, the whole interaction very awkward and humiliating. Harry twists with exaggerated groans, stretching his back and then neck, before standing and pulling on a pair of boxers. Unfortunately covering his adorable ass, I lay on my side and watch him. "You alright, Cherrypop?" he asks, referring to how rough he was last night.

"I'm good," I answer with a dazed
smile on my face, his lips parting as he pulls his shorts up just as I release my arm from my chest, smirking as I turn towards the bathroom when I see that his mouth is wide open and eyes struggling to focus on anything but my breasts or my ass.

"Do you think we have time for a quick fuck?" he follows me through the doorway, attempting to sneak up on me, but I luckily spot his shadow in the mirror and spin quickly, pressing my back to the counter as his body rests flat to mine. My hands run up his smooth, firm chest, and I soon see that that's not the only thing that's hard as he pushes his hips purposefully into my lower stomach. I offer him a pointed look, but he ignores it, wrapping his arm around my waist and leaning over me, his chin sitting on my shoulder for a moment before he returns with a toothbrush in his mouth.

He retains this intimate proximity as he brushes his teeth, my breasts flush with his chest and his hand trailing further and further towards my ass.

"We probably could, but after last night - definitely not. I think I'd die," I chuckle, watching his every movement, every slight change in his facial expression.

"I think I'd die without fucking you," he smiles, hiding it a second later by rolling his lips into his mouth, nodding seriously.

"I don't think you would, and if you do, guess it's my fault because you're not fucking me right now," I respond firmly, Harry gripping the counter as he leans back with an eye roll and a fake groan.