fifty four

he's so pretty

✩︎

HANA

Wednesday ticks by slowly, but without major incident, which I'm incredibly grateful for - just the usual hateful glares and judgmental whispers from different girls that want to fuck Harry, and the same goes for Thursday. Harry becomes more emotional with every hour that passes, pouting and repeating you're going home soon.

Until around 8PM, Thursday night, we'd come no closer to finding out who had actually taken and spread the photos until Kimi timidly approaches us whilst we're competing over who could fit the most amount of fries into their mouth at once and asks to speak with us. We all step outside, and I can tell Harry intimidates her even though he's the least scary person to ever exist; he is very tall and often wears a natural frown, so I can see how he could be slightly scary.

The last thing we expect her to say is; "I know who did it."

"What?" Harry's jaw drops, head peeking around the corner to check we're alone and then leading us both to his cabin. Poor Kimi looks genuinely terrified.

"Who was it?" I ask kindly, her eyes nervously flitting to an extremely tense Harry, so I kick his shin and gesture for him to leave, which he does so with a roll of his eyes. "Who was it?" I repeat, Kimi whispering the answer as if she thought someone could hear us.

That fucking bitch.

"Don't tell them I told you," she rushes out worriedly.

"I won't," I promise, smiling warmly even though I'm practically steaming with anger as I rip open his door and storm towards the dining hall.

"Han! Who was it?" Harry calls, asking the same question when he catches up to me easily. "Who was it, Cherry?"

"Penny." I scowl, and his face falls into one of the most terrifying expressions I've ever seen.

Penny's fucked.

"Where the fuck is she?" he growls, checking around the dining hall and then turning his attention on my cabin when she's nowhere to be found. "Wait outside, please," he requests, and it's not difficult to see that it would be best to simply follow his instructions right now. He bursts through the door, Penny's head snapping upwards as she puts down the camera she was fiddling with, and we all know she's been caught. "What the fuck? Explain why the hell you took pictures of me and my girlfriend naked, and even having sex! Who the fuck does that?" He's fucking scary when he's angry. "Do you think I give a shit that you're a girl? I will do exactly as I said I would and I won't even feel fucking bad about it!" At this point, Penny's sobbing her eyes out - I would be too, to be honest - and I barely feel sympathy at all.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it!"

"What, you did it for fucking fun?" he scoffs, still high on the adrenaline of anger.

"I was forced to," she claims, and I immediately sense a trap in her words.

"Yeah? By who?" he snarls, clearly not believing her for a second - I can't hear her answer, I can't hear anything, after that, in fact. My ears are ringing with the silence that is violently smashed to pieces a few seconds later by the cabin door slamming open and Harry practically bright red and shaking with pure rage, and he stalks towards the dining hall without another word. I follow him cautiously, knowing he could explode at any second, until I hear shouts and screams sound out from the room he had just entered, and I sprint as fast as I can.

All the oxygen in my lungs is knocked out of me when I see Harry clenching his fist, knuckles covered in blood. My gaze then moves to the girls in the crowd huddled into small groups, all watching Harry with confusion in their eyes. Then finally, the body crumpled on the floor, blood dripping onto the floor and down their jumper, but I don't recognise who it is until I take a few steps closer, placing my hand on Harry's trembling upper arm and their hands fall to the wood beneath them, presenting their face. Although covered in blood from what is almost definitely a broken nose, I can see clear as day who it is: Taylor.