thirty

devastating

✩︎

HANA

I'm woken by light kisses moving from my neck, down my stomach, clothed by Harry's shirt before reaching my thighs, familiar curly hair tickling my skin.

Fingers tug on the waistband of my boxers until they're removed completely, teasing fingertips travelling across my skin, tongue licking bold stripes against my stomach.

Giggling softly, I squirm at the ticklish sensation, my eyes cracking open when Harry holds my hips still with a chuckle, glancing to me for permission, which I grant him. Teeth bite playfully at my thighs and his fingers trail towards their destination, my head falling back as he sinks his middle and ring finger into me.

His rings removed and tips pushing at the spot he finds immediately, barely even needing to try. My head tilts to one side, back arching as he brings me to my orgasm once before ripping open a condom and pushing into me slowly, my stomach flipping and keening. This is so different to how it was last night; that was, although gentle at first, rough and unforgiving, whereas this is slow and loving.

The lazy pace feels as if he's telling me exactly how much he admires me over and over again, each time his tip slams into every sensitive spot, buried inside of me as deep as he can be and allowing soft moans to tumble from both of our lips before we come. His abdomen tenses just a few seconds before me, the jerky movements of his hips working him through the intense pleasure and permitting yet another orgasm. They're starting to feel endless with Harry.

"Good morning, Cherry, and happy birthday," he whispers, unwillingly pulling out of me and nestling his nose into my neck. Inhaling the delicious scent of my cherry perfume, vanilla surrounds the air around me. "Gonna be the best birthday ever, promise," he sticks his pinky out, gesturing for mine to take it, which seems to rapidly becoming a thing between us.

"This is definitely the best birthday I've ever had so far, you're doing a good job." We lounge around in peaceful silence for a short while. "I've gotta tell Ella," I groan, my head in my hands as I flip over, letting him nuzzle his face into my lower back, "she'll probably jump you."

"I'll tell her."

"Tell her what exactly?"

"That you fucked me good. Twice now," he mumbles into my bare skin, feathery fingertips drawing on my thighs.

"Ah, no, off," I reprimand when they trail much to close to my centre, my hips wiggling to pause his evasive actions.

"C'mon, you're being cruel."

"No, I had four last night and two just now and it's not even seven in the morning. I'm pained, so hands off."

"But please, Cherry," he drags out, waiting for me to concede, which I don't, instead flicking him in the forehead and rolling out of bed, wincing at the ache between my legs. "Struggling to walk?" he asks smugly, the smirk on his face audible in his voice even when I make it into the bathroom.

"Not at all," I claim, holding onto the counter so I wouldn't fall over because yes, I'm struggling very much. I brush my teeth and hair, borrowing Harry's brushes and praying he doesn't have secret cases of herpes or nits.