twenty five

the jumper

he's!! baby!!

✩︎

HANA

Lunch is boring and uneventful as always, our group sitting together and discussing random topics whilst we scarf down our sandwiches, starving from this morning's activities.

Harry grins evilly when we're informed that the next activity would be swimming, until he's reminded of his issue by a press of my palm against his boner, groaning as he realises he'll be fawned over and treated like an object, which pisses me off to no end. "Fucking stupid, go down," he practically seethes at his crotch.

Taylor pats an open-mouthed Harry on the shoulder with a savoury 'good luck, buddy' when I exit my cabin in a pale pink bikini, sunglasses perched on my head and a cherry print towel by my side, my body shimmering from the sunscreen I had applied to protect myself from the sun's heat beating down and skin cancer, which I'd prefer to avoid.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he whines ludicrously, his mouth open as he stares at my chest, spinning me round to get a view of my ass, to which he lets out a long whistle of air, placing his hands on his knees and shaking his head.

"You are such an idiot. What are these?" I chuckle, flicking at the waistband of his banana yellow swim trunks, the bruises on his stomach having faded slightly, the deeper ones hidden by his shorts.

"They're my trunks," he says blankly as if I wasn't already aware of that.

"Yeah, why are they so... tight? And yellow?"

"You don't like them?"

"Well, your boner is very noticeable, I'm not gonna lie. But I like them, they're very bright," I say, rolling my lips into my mouth to prevent the laugh that threatens to spill out.

"People can deal with it. And I know, that's why I picked them," he adds proudly, turning his ankle and sticking his leg out to admire his shorts.

"Mhm," I raise my eyebrow in the slightest way for a second, nodding apprehensively.

"What is this?" he retorts, plucking at the band on my bottoms and sucking a deep breath in when I walk ahead to allow him a glimpse at my ass, "Cherry," he warns, catching up to me and biting his lip to prevent himself from tugging down my bikini and sinking his tongue into me like we both want him to.

"Only a few hours," I remind him, and myself, only a few hours until we can touch each other properly.

"Can't wait," he flashes me an award-winning smile, rushing down the bank of the lake where most of the other campers are already swimming around casually and launching himself into the water, screaming in thrill when he hits the cold, although the sun is warm and the usual breeze wafting through is nonexistent, making me glad this activity was today. "Come on, Cherrypop!" he calls excitedly, splashing a load of water in Taylor's direction.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I laugh, kicking off my sliders and setting my sunglasses over my towel, diving into the water and Harry swimming to me quickly as I resurface and slick my hair back, shaking my head and pulling at my nose to remove the weird feeling. The water restricts people's view of his hands, which find a home on my waist without hesitation, my feet pushing me backwards slowly as Harry follows me, refusing to go away.