"You know what, I'm just going to let you guys work this out. Training's over" she continued, backing away from me with two thumbs up and an encouraging smile.

"Get out of Emilio's hold she said and when I did exactly what she showed me, she left me to deal with the jerk all by myself. She didn't even try to explain anything" I complained under my breath as I walked back to the entrance.

"Curse you Emma" I continued to complain aloud.

Wait.

Why was I blaming Emma for this?

I had successfully gotten out of his hold, but I still decided to knee him in the groin. I didn't have to do that, but I really wanted to hurt him. Even if it was only a fraction of how much he had hurt me.

I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and then I went to my room to take a much needed shower. After I was done I put on some black leggings with a crème crop sweatshirt and some white sneakers. I brushed my damp hair and just decided to let it air dry.

It was like one hour pass lunch and I was starving. Maybe I could use lunch to bribe Emilio. At that thought, I laughed to myself.

What a silly thought.

Laughing to myself, I bent over trying to catch my breath.

I walked out my room and took my time walking to the kitchen. I was in no rush. Skipping happily, I took my time going downstairs and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

I was humming a song happily as I made my sandwich. When I was done, I just stood there looking at the bread. Normally I would make two sandwiches for both Emilio and I.

I couldn't shake the guilt of what I had done earlier. I knew he was in pain and I wanted to do something nice for him, just as he had when I was in pain. The only difference is that I was the one that put him in pain.

Sighing in annoyance, I decided to make him a sandwich. I wasn't as heartless as he was and it was really starting to annoy me, because I'm sure he wouldn't have felt any form of remorse if he had hurt me.

Why did my mother raise me to be a good person?

Why should I show kindness to people who are assholes?

Ugh.

After I was done fixing his sandwich I spend an extra two minutes in the kitchen trying to give myself a pep talk.

I can do this.

I can totally do this.

Just walk in, give him his sandwich and leave.

Simple.

Right?

I took up both our sandwiches along with some juice and placed them on a tray, before I went upstairs in the direction of his office.

I was a bit nervous to go back in there after what had happened the last time I was in the. Taking up my sandwich from off the plate on the tray, I took a bite trying tp calm my nerves.

Whenever I got nervous sometimes I'd used food as a distraction when it was near. And boy did I need a distraction right now.

Taking another bite, I prepared myself for whatever reaction he might have. I was now standing outside his office door, with my fist in the air.

I was very reluctant to knock. Maybe I could leave and he wouldn't know that I was here, I thought. I was having an internal battle with myself as I stood with my hand still in a fist just a few inches from the door.

I sucked in a breath as I prepared myself to knock. I knocked and waited patiently for him to answer, that was if he was even in his office. He could be anywhere right now.

"Come in" I heard someone call out from inside.

Taking that as my cue, I opened the door. He was sitting behind his desk with an icepack on his nose. Oh yeah. I totally forgot that I had almost broken his nose.

I smiled sheepishly as I made my way in front of his desk, the events of what had happened on his desk just a few days ago flashing before me.

"I uh brought you lunch" I said nervously.

"Ok" was his simple reply.

Taking that as a sign of him not being mad at me, I placed the tray on his desk and took up my plate with my sandwich and juice, and made a move to leave.

"Sit" was his simple command.

I sat quietly not saying a word. I began stuffing my face with my sandwich as a way to calm my nerves.

"Slow down there. Are you in a rush to go somewhere?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not like I can go anywhere" I mumbled, but I was pretty sure he had heard that.

He didn't say anything after that as we sat in complete silence. I was now finished with my sandwich and I wanted to leave. I looked over to him to see him already staring at me.

We were not going down this road again, where he seduced me and I fall for his stupid charms only for him to completely ignore me the next day. This had to stop.

"Come here" he commanded.

"I think I'm just going to go" I said getting up.

"Come. Here" he repeated with more authority.

I stood slowly and walked over to where he was sitting behind his desk. He turned his chair around to face me and pulled me down onto his lap so that I was now straddling him.

"You know, jealousy looks good on you" he whispered, as he ran his hands up and down my sides.

"I'm not jealous" I quickly retorted.

"Mhm" he hummed.

I took a look his face as his eyes bore into mine. We were so close now and if I moved, I would probably rub against him. He was looking at me with an intensity I have never seen before as he leaned his head towards me.

His eyes kept on switching between my eyes and lips and I wasn't sure if I wanted him to kiss me or not. It felt like forever before he leaned forward and closed the distance between us.

I can't believe that his lips were touching mine. I was frozen for a few seconds, before I closed my eyes and responded to his kiss.

Our lips moved in sync as I ran my hands through his hair trying to pull him closer.

His lips were so soft; I could kiss him all day.

I never knew that a kiss could feel this good. I could feel butterflies fluttering about in my stomach wildly as he moved his lips against mine.

He pulled back after a few seconds and rested his forehead against mine breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

Wow. That was just one of the many words that I could use to describe how good of a kisser he was.

I could enjoy this moment now and scold myself later, I thought.