Chapter 16 - "You're too good for him."

I run out the room as tears stream down my face ignoring the shouts I hear from George.

"Georgia what's wrong?" Jaymi says as I'm met with his worried face.

"Did you know?" I question him and Josh and JJ as they run to me too.

"Know what?"

"I can't say it." I cry.

"It's okay take your time."

"Georgia. Please just listen to me for a second." I hear George say from behind me.

"Oh so you finally put some clothes on did you? Why the hell should I even give you the time of day? I was worried about you and Asumi hooking up when really I should have been worried about you and my bestfriend! I hate you and I never want to see either of you again." I shout.
"Sorry guys."

"What the hell George?" I hear his shout as I walk off down the corridor.

"Georgia where are you going?" Josh asks me running to catch me up.

"I'm going home Josh. I'll text you as soon as I get there."

"Okay. He's a dick you deserve so much better."

"Thankyou." I say giving him a hug and then leaving out the back door. I head for the airport straight away and get on the next flight back to Sydney.

Text:

'Hey Luke. I was wondering if you could pick me up from the airport at 11pm I know it late but I don't have anyone else to call xx'

I got a message back almost instantly.

'Of course I can its fine I thought you were staying in London for a couple of days? Hope you're okay xx'

'Im okay I'll tell you everything when I get there. Thank-you xx'

I turn my phone off not waiting for a reply and turn my laptop on logging onto twitter.

'I don't understand why people cheat. If you're not happy. Just leave!'

I immediately get thousands of tweets back and realise I wrote it on the wrong account.
I quickly shut my laptop and try to get some sleep.

-------------------------------------

I'm woken up when an air hostess when she says that the planes landed.

"Thank-you." I say and quickly turn my phone on texting Luke as I get off the plane.
I quickly get a reply

"Already here x."
What would I do without him? I see him waiting outside the gate and see his arms open which I gladly run into trying not to cry.

"Come on, you can come to mine." He says sweetly walking me back to his car. The drive back to Luke's is silent but it wasn't an awkward silent it's a comforting silent.
As soon as we get to his house I instantly fall in live with it.
It's not big or small. It's homely and sweet however it's also in the middle of know where which just adds to the sweetness.

"It's not as grande as yours." He smiles

"No no it's gorgeous. I wish I lived in a home like this." I smile for the first time in 24 hours.
Luke leads me into his house and up to his bedroom.

"Did you sleep on the plane?" He asks me.
"For about an hour." I sigh knowing that I won't get much in the next couple of months either.

"Is it okay to burden you with what happened?" I ask quietly. I knew I needed to talk about it and I'm glad I'm talking to Luke for some reason he makes me feel like I can tell him anything and that I've know him fir years when really I've only know him for a couple of months.

"You know you can talk to me about anything it will never be a burden." He smiles sitting me on his bed and giving me a hug.

"Thankyou." I smile before telling Luke what I saw.
"I walked into the room and George and Maddy were..." I pause slightly feeling sick to my stomach.

"It's okay take your time." Luke sweetly says.

"They were... Sleeping together. Without the sleeping part." I cry.
Luke tugs me into a tight cuddle as warm tears droop onto his shirt.

"Shhhh... It's okay." He says stroking my hair.
We sit there for a while just me in his arms and I feel... Safe for the first time.

"Will you sing me a song?" I ask him eventually."

"Sure." He says after a little hesitation.
He takes hi guitar from the stand and sits next to me on the bed.
He starts strumming and playing the cords. Immediately I recognise the song as 'She will be loved' by Maroon 5.
His voice fits the song perfectly sending goosebumps all over me. I lye on his bed and stare at him and his perfectness.

"That was amazing." I smile as he finishes.

"I'm glad it made you smile." He smiles back.
There's something so irresistible about his smile. He comes over and lies next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're too good for him you know. You deserve someone who's going to treat you like the gorgeous amazing person you are." He says hugging me tighter.

"I really have no idea what I'd do without you. Thankyou." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Try and get some sleep." He says wrapping a blanket over me.
It's funny I've been so upset all day but as soon as I see Luke he instantly cheers me up and I have no idea how he does it every time. I may have only known him for a couple of months but I feel like we've been best friends for years.

(A/N)
Here's the next chapter my lovelies! :)
Enjoy xxxx