Chapter 1 - Introducing Me

I opened my door to see the shadow moving, I looked up to the clock on my wall to see that it read 3:27am. Wow someone really wanted to disrupt my sleep. I crept down the hall when all of a sudden 3 figures jumped out at me.

"Boo." they shouted. I stumbled and fell back. All I saw was black.

Hi I'm Georgia. I'm 17 from Bristol however I am moving to Australia for 2 year today I guess. I leave at 1pm with my family (My mum, dad and 2 little sisters and my little brother.) luckily I have a best friend out there called Sophie who moved 7 months ago I missed her so much, however I am going to miss my other 3 dorky friends. Maddy the bestie. George Shelley (yes the famous baby faced monkey from Union J) and Joshua Cuthbert (The inappropriate one from Union J) Maddy is the upbeat positive girl in our little group. Josh is the hot upbeat positive guy. George is the shy amazing gorgeous guy. Sophie was the kind shy caring girl. And I guess I was the shy anti-social awkward girl. However when it came to standing up to bullies I was the girl to do that always. From previous experience I've learnt that when you're the person being bullied you can't always stand up to them so I vowed that I would always stop someone who was bullying someone no matter what the consequences are.

(A/N) OMG! This is my second FanFiction I'm so happy that the first chapter is finally up. Please vote and comment what you think. The next chapter will be up tomorrow as this one is supper short. I'm also writing the sequel to my first FanFiction loving you is easy so if you haven't read it check it out! Love you guys so much you're awesome! BTW the picture is of me just thought I should introduce myself as the author :) xx

Three's A CrowdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara