Chapter 18 - Cheating

Georgia's POV!!!

"Are you okay?" I ask Luke because I hear him gasp as I come out the bathroom. I see him on my laptop.
'Oh no did I log out of my account on twitter?' I think to myself.

"You're..."

"Luke are you okay?" I asks walking over to him and looking at my laptop.

"Luke... It's not what it looks like."
I lie.

"Really? Because it looks like your the mystery-girl."

"No I'm not. " I lie again sitting on the bed next to him.

"Then why do you have her password and twitter account?" He asks with a grin.
Wait a grin?
Why is he grining?

"Well...ummm..I ummm... I'm not... I'm not really meant to say." I stutter.

"You can tell me I won't tell anyone." He laughs.

"Well I know her. Ummmm... She's one of my friends...from back in Bristol."

"Okay." He says steadily.

"I set up the account for her after she started to get really big and she asked me to tweet some stuff for her."

"So the tweet last night that was you."

"Yeah I meant to tweet it on my personal account but I forgot I was logged in on hers."

"Okay."

"Okay." I repeat.

"Okay." He laughs.

"Please don't tell anyone I know who she is I don't want people to try and pressure me into telling them her identity."

"I won't."

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." He said hugging me from the side.
I really hope he keeps this promise if he doesn't all sorts of questions will be asked and I'll have to face my stage fright.
I'm just not ready to do that yet.

"So lazzer tag. Are you ready for this?" Luke questions.

"You bet."

"Are we all set?" I ask as we are given our guns.
I get various nods and yes'

"Let's do it in teams." Sophie suggests.
I notice that Calum grabs Luke and Sophie grabs Michael so that leaves me with Ashton.

"Don't worry we will beat them." Ashton whispers and guides me into the room.

"Oh I wasn't worried we're going to kick their ass'." I laugh.

"Right lets wait here and see where they all go off to then we can follow them without being detected." I tel Ashton when we get in the room. It's dark with serval different alleyways and dark red lights streaming everywhere.

"Wow I didn't know you were so tactical. I'm impressed.

"Good I'm glad." I laugh.

"Since you're so tactical do we split up or stick together?" Ashton laughs.

"Stick together we need eyes from the back and front just incase someone sneaks up behind us."

"Okay. Lets go." He whispers.
We move forward and head towards the alleyway that Michael and Sophie went down.

"I'll take down Sophie, you take down Mikey. Go go go." I whisper as we see them from around the corner. We jump out and shot them both.

"Hahahaha Yessss!" Me and Ashton shout as both of their lights go out.
"Quick lets go before Luke and Cal come." Ashton laughs and we run back to our first hiding place.