Chapter 9 - Just Friends?

I woke up in Luke's arms and I knew right then that that was one of the best nights sleep I have ever had. I didn't want to move because it was so comfy but I had to because I need the toilet. I go and then I decide to make some breakfast for everyone. I walk down stairs and start the pancake mixture as I am just putting the first one in pan I hear someone come into the kitchen.

"Morning." I hear ash say.

"Morning do you want some pancakes?" I ask him.

"Yes please." I put two on a plate once they are done and pass them to him.

"There is bacon, scrambled eggs and then loads of sweet things." I say cooking more. It's not long until everyone else comes down. Well accept Luke.

"Where's Luke?" I ask.

"He's still asleep." I nod and walk upstairs with a can of cream. I spray some on his hand and then thickly his face. His hand goes up and the cream hits his face fast. He sits up really fast cream covered his whole face.
I start laughing hysterically at his face.

"Is that how you want to play it is it?" He asks with a grin.

"No Luke." I scream running to the door but he catches up with me picking me up and spinning me around whilst rubbing the cream on me. Everyone runs into the room because they heard the screaming.

"What's going on?" Sophie asks but then sees Luke's face and we all end up in fits of giggles.

"Right we should go and get changed but do you guys want to hang out later and do something?" Cal asks. We all nod and the boys grab their stuff and walk home together.

"You and Mikey looked comfortable last night." I say teasing.

"Oh yeah what about you and Ash in the first film or You and Luke when we were watching the second and third film?"

"Yeah but it's different because there's no feelings between Luke and Me or Ash and me. Whereas there are many feelings between you and Mikey."

"And you're sure there's no feelings towards you from the other boys?" She asked smirking.

"Wait what are you trying to say?" I ask so confused at what she was trying to get at.

"Never mind it doesn't matter if you can't see it. I'll be back in twenty minutes."

"No it does matter I need to know what you're trying to get at."

"You really don't see it so you?"

"See what?"

"I'll be back." She says walking out the room.

"Sophie." I say chasing after her but she had already gone. What was she talking about. I'm so confused. I stared getting ready not being able to get what Sophie said out of my mind.what was she saying? After getting ready I heard my door bell ring so I ran to get it.
I opened the door and saw Ash.

"Hey I wasn't sure where we were meeting so I told the boys to meet us here and I texted Sophie. I also realised I don't have your number."
He says

"Oh so you want my phone number do you?" I ask.

"Yes yes I do."

"Come in I'll just go get my phone." I laugh quickly running upstairs. I grab my phone and run back down the stairs. I pass him my phone and he passes me his. I type my number in and put my name as The British Girl:) and then pass him his phone back I forget to see what his name is and put the phone back in my pocket.

"The boys said they're gonna be another half an hour so what do ya wanna do?" Ash asks me.

"I don't mind come upstairs quickly I just need to finish my makeup." I say.