Chapter 12 - 'What the hell happened?'

I woke up early I could tell because the sun was only just coming up. I looked to my left and saw George cuddling my arm I then looked to my right and saw Luke cuddling my other arm. I snuck my arms out from both of them wondering how I got into that position and sat up. I looked at my feet and saw Ash cuddling them.

'What the hell happened when I was asleep?' I whisper to myself.

'George Luke and Ash were fighting over who got to cuddle you whilst you were sleeping.' Jaymi says scaring me to shit.

"Fuck Jaymi! Why were they fighting?" I ask gasping for breath

"George woke up saw Luke cuddling into you got jealous then Ash woke up and wanted to cuddle you. So they got into this position."

"That explains a lot. Well in going for a run I'll be back in an hour. If you want you can go into the movie theatre room down the hall and watch a film." I tell him as I see Olly stirring.

"You have a movie room this is so cool. " I laugh at him getting up grabbing a sports bra and my leggings then walk to the bathroom to get changed.

I walk out my onsuit bathroom walking straight onto Ash.

"Good morning." He says with a smirk holding me up straight so I didn't fall.

"Morning. I'm just going for a run but Jaymi and Olly are in the theatre room watching a film."

"Okay well is it okay to go for a run with you?" He asks pulling a puppy dog face and getting more adorable by the second.

"If you can keep up?" I laugh.

"Oh I can keep up." He smirks.

Half an hour later we were on the beach Ash slightly behind.

"I thought you said you could keep up." I shout back to him giggling.

"I didn't know your speed or your route." He puffs clearly out of breathe so I stop and sit on the sand.

"How do you do that?" He asks dumping himself on the ground next to me.

"Practice. And I did tell you to stretch before you started."

"Yeah but I didn't know we were going to do 4 miles."

"Aww Ash I'm sorry I didn't tell you please forgive me." I say this time I was the one pulling a puppy dog face.

"Okay I forgive on one condition." He smirks.

"Anything!" I say dramatically.

"You make me pancakes when we get back to yours."

"Done." I say hoping up and brushing the sand off my legs.

"Can't we have five more minutes?"

"For every minute you sit there that's one pancake taken away."

"You wouldn't!" He gasps.

"Well you're only having four now so I would." I giggle.

"That's it." He laughs chasing after me grabbing my hips and spinning me around.

"Do you surrender?"

"I surrender!" I giggle.

We walk back up to the house having a push fight. I walked into the house smelling something amazing. I walked into the kitchen and saw George at the cooker making French toast and pancakes. My favourites he knows me so well.

"Good morning." I say leaning against the door frame.

"Morning beautiful did you have a good run?" He asks kissing my cheek and then I remember last night. Amira! I pull away slightly just thinking about them both.