Chapter 21 - Pillow fights and music

Chapter 21

OMG Im so nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up.
My first day at school.

"Georgia please tell me you are ready?" Sophie shouts through my door.

"Yeah I am just give me one second." I shout looking down at my uniform. It's made up of a black skirt with knee high black socks. A green tie and shirt with an added cardigan.

"Georgia!" Sophie shouts.

"I'm coming." I shout back unlocking my bathroom door and revealing the uniform.

"Wow you almost look as hot as I do." Sophie laughs.

"Let's go. Luke and Michael are meting us outside and Cal and Ash will meet us at school. They had to go in early to set up the drums and guitars on the stage."

"Oh are they performing?"

"Yeah it's the first day back and they always do it started off just Cal and Luke them they gained Michael and finally Ashton."

"Awesome."

"Mum I'm leaving." I shout as we walk down the stairs.

"Wait I want a picture of you and Sophie."

"No mum really?"

"Yes really." She laughs emerging from the kitchen with her camera.

"Are we done?" I ask.

"Nope come on boys you too can have one too." Luke and Michael laugh as they jump in the picture. Luke slides his arm timidly around my waist as Michael slides his arm around Sophie's shoulder. After what feels like forever we finally make it out the door and to the school.

"Ash said he's going to meet us outside with Cal." Michael says as we get close.

"Okay." I say quickly trying to take deep breaths.

"Georgia it's okay you're going to be fine. You've already got friends and you met a lot of people at the party so don't worry about it just remember you have us and you'll be fine." Luke says wrapping his arm around me.

"You're right it's going to be fine." I laugh taking a deep breath as we reach the gates.

"Hey Georgia." Ashton says hugging me.

"Hey." I smile.

"You look a little less nervous."

"Yeah Luke gave me a pep talk and now I feel better." I say silently thanking Luke.

"Cool." Ashton rushes. "Let's get in you can watch us whilst we practice."

"Okay." I smile.
I walk through the gates tightly gripping Ashton's arm as I see people stop in their tracks a d stare at me.

"My heart literately feels like its going to beat out of my chest." I whisper to Ashton.

"You'll be okay it's just a bit if social anxiety I promise we'll take care of you ." Ashton whispers back.

"Hi you must be the new girl." Someone says in front of me holding out her hand. My first thought is that she's the Queen Bee of the school and isn't afraid to show it. My second thought is could she have pulled we skirt up any higher without showing everything?

"Hi I'm Georgia." I smile sweetly shaking her hand.

"I'm Mona if you ever need anything just ask."

"Thanks."

"Well I guess I'll see you around then bye Ash." She waves.

"Okay bye." I smile giving her a little wave ignoring what she said to Ashton.