Chapter 13 - Parties, Exs and schoolarships.

"POOL PARTY!!!" Ash shouts as I open the door to his grinning face.

"Hey Ash." I say giving him a hug and letting him in.

"Hey. So what do you need help with first?" He asks.

"Well I'm just going to the supermarket to get some food for the BBQ but the others are outside decorating."

"OMG you really do know the way to an Aussies heart don't you?" He says and we both laugh.
"I'll come with you if you want?"

"Yeah sure thanks."
"Me and Ash are going shopping we'll be back later." I shout through to the garden. I get a bunch of OK's and we set off.

"This party is going to be so awesome. Who have you invited?"

"A lot of people from the beach party and just random people that I met at the beach. (Insert name) is even coming." I giggle poking him in the ribs.

"I told you we're just friends. I have my eye on someone else." He replies poking me in the ribs.

"Ohhh who is it?" I tease.

"You might find out later."

"I want to meet her."

"You will." He laughs. We walk around the supermarket for about an hour just chucking anything and everything in the trolly. We go to the check out and walk back home.

"Guys we're home." I shout as me and ash walk through the door carrying 10bags each.

"Whoa what'd you buy half the supermarket?" Luke laughs coming over and helping me with the bags.

"Yeah we got some weird looks when we were checking out." I laugh.
I place the bags on the kitchen counter and walk out into my back-garden. There are lights, blow up animals and donuts everywhere.

"Guys this looks amazing." I say smiling from ear to ear.

"Thankyou. Well since this is your first Australian pool party we wanted to make sure it's one to remember." Mikey laughs coming over and giving me a hug.

"I can't wait."

__________________________

It's 8:00 and time to PARTY!!!

I'm in a light pink skater skirt and white top with some shoes that have an 2 inch heel.

"Guys I'm ready. I'm coming out." I shout to everyone.

"Okay we're ready come out." I hear Sophie shout. I walk out shyly and they all have there jaws on the floor.

"What do I really look that bad?" I ask slightly offended.

"No you look Gorgeous." George says.
" Stunning." Ash adds.

"Beautiful." Luke also adds.

"You look better then me." Jaymi says.

"Awww thanks guys to all look great too."

"Wait!" George says as we're all about to walk downstairs.
"Have you girls got bikinis on because we are going to chuck you in later."

"Yes. We already guessed you would." I laugh.

Half an hour later the house and the garden is full. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves even though it is extremely crowded.

"You have an amazing house Georgia." Jai says.
Jai is also in a band with 3 other boys and his brother Luke. They are called the Janoskians.

"Thanks Jai."