Chapter 4 - Reunited in Australia

I was on the plane to Australia there is only about 2 hours left of my flight. I had texted Sophie to tell her that I would be there soon. But to be honest I wanted to go back I wanted to kiss George again. But there was something inside me telling me that it was wrong but it was so magical. We had decided at the airport that we weren't going to act upon the kiss we were both still single and if we were still both single and felt the same way in a year or two then we would do something about it then. We have been non-stop texting since I was aloud to get my phone out on the plane, even when I said that I couldn't sleep on the plane George said he would stay awake with me. I was asleep for about 5hours so I've been awake talking to him for about 17 hours which I think is our new record.

"We are about to land in Australia so please turn off any electrical devices thankyou." The air hosted announces

Text to George:

'The planes about to land so I have to go I will text you in a couple of hours x'

I quickly get a reply saying.

'Okay I'll speak to you see miss you already beautiful.x' I got a few butterflies when I read the word beautiful. I quickly texted back to say that I was missing him too. I then turned my phone off and put it in my pocket.

Once we were finally on the ground which took like 5 minutes we got off it was about 1pm in Australia. I was so excited to see Sophie who was waiting for me at the airport. I picked up my bag and followed my mum off the plane. After we collected all our luggage I saw Sophie she had the most amazing tan it was really gorgeous. She noticed me too. I dropped my bags my mum noticing and ran to her. She ran to me too and somehow we both landed on the floor.

"Hahahah." we both laughed so hard that I think I was about to pee my pants. After we had recovered I pulled her up and gave her a hug.

"I actually can't believe you're here I've missed you so much." she told me.

"It feels weird but I'm glad I'm here and I've missed you too. So do you know where our house is because my mum won't actually tell me."

"Oh yeah I'll show you." she says with an evil grin. We walk back over to my mum to get my luggage and get into her mums car to drive to my new home. When we get there I look at the house and its like a dream it's so beautiful. It's massive. The front door was red with two windows on either side of it. There was also two widows above them and a round window on the roof. We get out the car and Sophie starts to go to the house next door.

"Where are you going?" I shout to her.

"I'm going to my house." she says with a wide smile. My mouth drops open.

"No way. Ahahhhhh." I scream jumping up and down I see her doing the same we run up to each other and jump with excitement. I opened the door and the hall was beautiful. There was the most beautiful chandelier and a staircase that led to two different hallways on each side. On the left of me was a beautiful dinning room that led into the biggest kitchen I have ever seen. On the right there was a huge living room and a conservatory which included a hot tub. Then it led out to the garden that had a swimming pool and a trampoline. I walked up the stairs and down the right corridor. The first room was the family bathroom which was giant. it had a huge bath and separate shower and another room for the toilet. the next room was my mums an then my brothers who is 7. I walked along the left corridor to find my two little sisters room Talia who is 6 and lily who's 1 and 1/2. It was the same size of my brothers room. It was finally my room there were two doors that led to my room because my mum let me have the master bedroom. I felt like a princess as I opened the doors. I had a giant king size princess bed on the right wall as I walked In to my room and a desk that I could set my school stuff up on with my laptop. I found a door on the left side of my bed that led to a on-suit bathroom.

I then had another two doors that were together that led to a walk-in wardrobe. There was a large section for my cloths and some draws for the bits I couldn't hang. I also had a shoe shelf to hold my shoes. I walked out again and jumped on my bed. It wobbled insanely and I realised it was a water bed. There was a knock at the door and Sophie walked in.

"So do you like it?" she asked me coming over and jumping on the bed next to me.

"Yes it's amazing." I say.

"So I designed it well then."

"OMG yes I wondered how my mum got it looking so perfect. Thank-you I love you." I say giving her a side hug.

"Wait what's that board for?" I say noticing the board hanging above my bed.

"Well that's the present I have for you." she says bringing out a bag from her small bag. Bit weird.

"So I got the boys and Maddy to email me some of the pics from a couple of years ago and I thought that we could put them on the board and I would have one too and we can add to it."

"OMG I love that idea can I see the pictures." I asked.

"Yeah there's a little one that Maddy took yesterday." I thought back but couldn't think of what it was so I looked through the pack of pictures. I saw the selfie that we took at the fair and guessed that that was the picture that Sophie was talking about. But as I got to the last picture I saw it wasn't. I found a picture of me and George kissing. I smiled as I remembered his lips on mine.

"Soooo what's going on between you two then?" Sophie asks me.

"Nothing we're going to wait until I get back to see if it goes anywhere." I say honestly.

"Oh I'm glad you're not tied down because there are a lot of hot guys at our school." she tells me.

"Oh really." I reply raising my eyebrows up and down. We both giggle and start putting the pictures onto the board.

(A/N) This is my favourite FanFiction that I have written so far and I have big plans for it. So it means a lot that you guys like it too please comment and vote on the chapters that you like. I will update in a couple of days I'm aiming for two votes and 5 reads for the next chapter so get your friends to read it. Love you all. xx