"Yosh! My power is back! WOOOH!"

Luffy cheered with one hand raised in the air. I decided that staying on Luffy's back was inefficient so I climbed off yet kept my hand on his shoulder to continue the effect. The building where Robin and Franky were being kept soon exploded. I managed to see Franky and Robin for a brief moment before Kaku beat up Franky. I called out as loud as possible for Franky and let him know his family was coming. I bet he was smiling deep down. I could see the look of distraught on Robin's face as she saw us.

"WHY'D YOU COME TO RESCUE ME?! I JUST ... WANT TO DIE!"

However, I had a feeling she wanted to be rescued. To be alone for so many years and live in fear that the people you grow to care for will turn you in. I can't imagine how long she's had to deal with this. I wanted to rescue her and reassure her that we were her new family. It seems Luffy had the same plan. We witnessed the CP9 standing on the edge as they looked down at us. The sound of people fighting got washed out.

"You want to die?!" Luffy asked

"That's right!" She agreed.

Luffy asked her again if she really wanted to die as she only nodded with a solemn look. Spandam seemed eager to see the look of despair on our faces but he only got one of determination from me with me taking my hands off and crossing my arms as I stood tall. On the other hand, Luffy just picked his nose with the least scared expression ever before I asked him not to do that. He stopped thankfully. Everyone slowly started appearing.

Zoro crawled up from a hole in the ground before Nami and Chopper came up from an explosion. Nami landed gracefully before Sanji reached the top, briefly freaking out over that Zoro got here before him. Suddenly, I saw Sogeking flying up, I jumped into the air and grabbed him before redirecting us and landing next to Luffy with me in between. We all stood proud and tall in a straight line before we proudly stood.

"I don't care what you want! Whether you choose to live or die! But whatever you decide... SAY IT WHILE YOU'RE WITH US!" Luffy screamed

Nami and Chopper screamed their encouragement for Robin to come back.

"ROBIN! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE BUT IT'S NOT A CRIME TO BE BORN AND IT'S NOT A CRIME TO LIVE!" I screamed

"Now... Leave everything to us!" Luffy proclaimed.

Spandam started yelling loudly about the buster call before Robin pleaded not to. He laughed in her face as he taunted her before she pleaded with how truly terrifying it could be. Even Lucci and the rest of CP9 looked disgusted with Spandam. She seemed to be deep in though with the saddest look on her face. It hurt. I want to help. She told Spandam that it wouldn't just be us but everyone on this island. She began yelling at us with sorrow in her eyes how we would eventually betray her. That's why she was so scared for us to save her. If it was a life she would lose then she wanted to die right here and right now.

Spandam insulted her by saying anyone would betray her if they knew her problems. He pointed up at the flag, the mark that represents unity of over 170 nations. He told us how insignificant we were in the scheme of things. We understand the enemy well. Luffy was serious as he turned to Sogeking and ordered to shoot it down as I nodded. The new weapon called the Great Pachinko Kabuto was pulled back expertly before it was released and hit the flag. The move was called Firebird Star.

"ARE YOU PIRATES INSANE?! YOU HAVE DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!"

"I'd be happy to live with that! ROBIN! I HAVEN'T HEARD YOU SAY IT YET! SAY YOU WANNA LIVE!"

Tears began welling up in Robin's eyes as she seemed to be debating as if I was something she shouldn't wish for. They threatened to spill out at any moment and they did. They spilled. The voices of the people around us couldn't be heard. In that moment, I could only hear her voice. Her face filled with her honest emotions as she declared her emotions.