Weakness & Heart Rates

Start from the beginning

'Yeah well except for the fact that he's big, green and fictional.' I say.

'Oh and smart, don't forget smart!' I say.

'Why're you so mean?' Scott says in fake hurt, slowly but surely he's learning to go with my sarcasm and weird jokes.

'Honey I was born this way, and I'll stay this way.' I say.

'You listen lady gaga?' Stiles asks frowning at me and I shrug.

'More to the point just put the bloody thing on.' I say and Scott straps on the heart monitor and Stiles duck-tapes his hands together behind his back.

'This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period.' Scott complains and I roll my eyes.

'Yeah you probably wanted to spend it making-out with Allison.' The look on his face tells me I'm not wrong.

'You ready?' Stiles asks.

'No.' Scott says.

'I wasn't talking to you.' Stiles says and he looks over at me and I nod, I have my iPhone out ready to take a slow motion video of this.

'Remember don't get angry.' Stiles says.

'I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea.

'All Stiles's ideas are bad ideas.' I say as Stiles throws a ball at Scott and I chuckle.

'Oh that's gonna look amazing in slo-mo!' I say as I keep recording the scene.

'Yo Scotty boy I'm so playing this video at your eighteenth birthday, your wedding and funeral.' I say.

'Well definitely your funeral because I'm not sure you'll make it to the other two.' I say shrugging.

'Thanks El.' He says and I flash him a smile.

'Oh! Okay that one kind of hurt.' Scott says as another ball hits him.

'Quiet, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate right? About staying calm.' Stiles says and I stop the video placing my phone in my pocket but then I feel it buzz and I see a text from Derek.

What the hell are you guys doing?!

I look up to see a flash of pale skin and black disappearing back into the forest.

Training Scott.

Why?

So that he doesn't kill people??

Your at school with a bunch of people!

Hey it was Stiles idea!

If he shifts in front of the school?!?

There's no one here paranoid ass!

If he shifts I'll kill all three of you.

Yeah yeah whatever.

I place my phone in my pocket returning my attention to Stiles and Scott, Scott manages to rip through the duck-tape and he falls to the grassy ground. Standing on all fours, by which I mean hands and knees. He's breathing heavily and I slowly and cautiously walk over to Scott ready to fight him if I must.

'Scott, control it Scott.' I say softly and gently kneeling down next to him.

'Relax Scott, relax.' I say calmly once again and I place a hand on his shoulder and he's breathing becomes even once again and he looks up at us with brown eyes and not amber ones.

'Scott, you started to change?' Stiles questions and Scott rolls onto his back.

'Anger, but it was more than that. The angrier I got the stronger I felt.'

'So it is anger then?' Stiles questions.

'Derek's right.' Stiles says and I smirk.

'Please say that again so that I can record it.' I say and Stiles shoots me a glare.

'I can't be around Allison.' Scott says.

'Just because she makes you happy?'

'Sounds like something Romeo would say.' I say trickling up my nose.

'No, because she makes me weak.' Scott says.

'Really?' I ask raising a brow.

'Do you know how pathetic that sound?' Stiles shoves me and I almost lose my balance, I roll my eyes and stand up turning around that's when I notice someone watching us.

'Hey Jackass! If your eyes linger any longer I'm gonna press charges!' I yell out as I walk over to Jackass Jackson who glares at me.

'What do you want Elena?' He asks rudely.

'What do I want? Excuse me I'm not the one who's hiding behind the bleachers stalking people!' I say and Jackson scoffs.

'I'm not stalking you!' 

'Can you prove it?' I ask tracing a brow and Jackson grumbles before storming off and I smirk in triumph.

Now lets go deal with Allison.