"Don't worry, we would be fiiinnneeee." Mic says in a dramatic tone.

Tenya crosses his arms and looks out the window, I silently unbuckle my seat belt and lay down across the seats with my hands in my hoodie pocket.

Hizashi pulls into a small parking spot along a street that has a small grocery store.

"y/n do you want to go into the store with us?" Zashi asks in a fatherly voice

"nah I'm good, I think i'll just stay in here and rest." I tell them as I pull my hood over my eyes.

"I can stay with you if you want?" Tenya asks worried.

"iida she'll be fine, don't doubt her, she fought off a very dangerous villain with little help the other day and only got a few cuts and scratches." Mic points a finger gun at Tenya.

"she got cuts and scratches?!?! I just though she over used her muscles!!??" he yells frantically.

"I got cut on my tongue." I say while sticking my tongue out and pointing at the scar because it hasn't fully healed yet.

"how did that even happen??!" he says looking back at me.

"omg, let's just go get your girlfriend a.k.a. my niece some food!" Mic says desperately.

"Im sorry for doubting you y/n, I just don't want to see you have to go through that again." he smiles. "here's your phone that you put in my pocket, call us if you need anything or if you want one of us to come sit with you if you get lonely." he gently hands me my phone and I take it and put it on the car floor under me.

"thank you tenya, and I will." I blush and so does he.

"ok love birds, let's get moving before the sun rises." Zashi rolls his eyes.

they both get out of the car but before they walk off Tenya opens the door by my head.

"Tenya what are you doing its cold out there?" I say looking up at him, seeing upside down.

before he could answer he bends down and kisses my forehead.

"please call me, even if you just hear someone walking outside the car." he furrows his eyebrows.

"omg yes Tenya, you should go my uncle is getting impatient and he normally just wants to beat people up when he gets annoyed, it's happened to the press before." I laugh.

"ohh ok, i'll be back soon love." he brushes some hair out of my face then closes the door and catches up with Zashi.

I sit up then lean forward to get some headphones out of the glove compartment and then plug them into my phone and put one ear bud in my ear and let the other one hang down so I can still hear what's going on outside the car.

I start to play the neighbor hood and just stare at the roof enjoying the music.

Tenya's POV:

I jog up to Mr. Yamada, and he's walking with his hands tucked in his front pockets with poor posture, I walk with my chin held high to match his height.

"you and y/n really like each other huh?" he says out of the blue.

we then walk through the sliding doors of the small store.

"yes I really do sir." I answer proudly.

"dude, just call me Yamada." he says while browsing one of the isles.

"thank you, Yamada." I say looking for something that y/n might like.

"I'm glad you're dating her, she's been a lot happier lately." he says with a content tone.