The Modern Entertainment World 6.9

Pleasing Start-Over Chapter 76: Arc 6 Part 9

Author:橘子

_________________________

Qiao Chen had the system keep his conscious clear in case of any emergencies as he waited for Du Jingnan. He knew that Du Jingnan had finally come when he heard the commotion at the door. Qiao Chen relaxed knowing that everything would be fine now. In order to make everything more realistic, Qiao Chen turned off the system's functions. 'On the plus side, Du Jingnan would be even more distressed.' Qiao Chen happily thought.

Therefore, Qiao Chen was truly drunk. He hummed while in Du Jingnan's arms. Shu Qichen's appearance was too attractive. Du Jingnan couldn't wait to get in the car. He would definitely take care of Qiao Chen, but he didn't like an audience. They had reached the underground parking lot by now, but there were still a lot of people who were parking or picking up their cars.

"Sit down, baby. I'll take you home." Du Jingnan hugged Qiao Chen and then passionately kissed him on his luscious lips before sitting Qiao Chen down in the front passenger seat. Then he walked over to the driver side and sat down.

Unfortunately, drunken Qiao Chen wasn't sitting down very nicely. He kept burrowing into Du Jingnan's arms. He wasn't even staying put nicely in Du Jingnan's arms either. He wriggled and rolled around until Du Jingnan's body started to react and get hot all over.

"You! Who are you? Where are you taking me?" Qiao Chen squinted and interrogated. His speech was slurred.

"I'm your dad. Quickly sit down. Daddy will take you home okay?" Du Jingnan coaxed Qiao Chen.

"My dad?"Qiao Chen tilted his head. It looked like he was thinking about something. Then he said sadly, "I don't have a father."

Du Jingnan thought that Qiao Chen was thinking about his deceased father. He was afraid he made Qiao Chen said, so he coaxed, "I'm your husband."

"Husband?" Qiao Chen held Du Jingnan's face squinted again. He scrutinized for a long time until he was able to roughly make out Du Jingnan's facial features and outline, "Are you Wei Zhennan?"

It was because of the similarities both worlds had that Qiao Chen mistook Du Jingnan for Wei Zhennan. They were virtually same person. He told Qiao Chen that he was his husband, so Qiao Chen thought of Wei Zhennan.

Du Jingnan heard another man's name come out of Qiao Chen's mouth and immediately frowned. Then he asked, "Who is Wei Zhennan?"

"He's my husband." Drunk Qiao Chen obliviously replied. He didn't feel the dangerous aura leaking out of Du Jingnan.

Du Jingnan stayed calm and collected. He patiently coaxed Qiao Chen to clear the issue of who Wei Zhennan was. However, Qiao Chen only replied in vague and confused drunken ramblings before passing out. Du Jingnan couldn't understand a thing Qiao Chen said.

Qiao Chen was drunk and wouldn't wake up for a while. Du Jingnan's belly boiled. He didn't have anywhere to vent his frustrations, and he couldn't do anything about Qiao Chen right now either. He happened to see Li Huang being helped out of the elevator he was parked in front of. Du Jingnan opened the car door and walked over. He dragged Li Huang over to a corner and beat him again.

Li Huang had specifically chosen to delay his departure for a while, so he could avoid encountering Du Jingnan again. He never would have known that he would have encountered Du Jingnan again, or that he'd be beaten up for the second time this night. The only difference this time was that he completely peed himself. Du Jingnan released all his anger and frustrations on Li Huang and then left. Li Huang's bodyguard called an ambulance to take Li Huang straight to the hospital.