Crossing Over Against a Transmigrator 4.12

Pleasing Start-Over Chapter 50: Arc 4 Part 12

Author: 橘子

This is a locked chapter, so I'm not sure about the accuracy of the text since I can't access the raws. I checked through several sources, and this looked alright to me. Happy reading~

____________________________________________________________

Qiao Chen watched his mother until she fell asleep before he returned to his courtyard.

"Will you be returning to the Marquis of Guangde's Official Manor in the future?" Xiao Qinan had waited for Qiao Chen to finally leave his mother's courtyard to ask.

"My mother even has the divorce papers. What can I even do there if I do go back?" Even though Qiao Chen's original intent today was to sever ties with that entire family, he was still worried for his mother's wellbeing.

"Tired?" Xiao Qinan looked at Qiao Chen and asked.

"No." Qiao Chen replied. He didn't feel tired at all.

"You look tired." Xiao Qinan said earnestly.

Qiao Chen looked at Xiao Qinan incredulously. Wouldn't he know it himself if he felt tired or not?

"I had people bring water from the hot spring behind the mountain, so you can have a bath. If you soak in that water, then you won't feel as tired." Xiao Qinan expressed so seriously that there seemingly wasn't anything hidden between the lines.

"Then I'll have a bath...and what about you? What are you doing?" Qiao Chen squinted at him.

"I'll just watch."

"Oh? You're just going to watch? So you aren't planning on joining me, right?"

"Well since you've invited me so graciously, then I guess I'll have to join you."

"Who invited you?" Qiao Chen raised his hand up, pinched Xiao Qinan's face, and said, "Have you no sense of shame?"

Xiao Qinan didn't say another word. He picked up Qiao Chen and quickly headed to the .

Qiao Chen silently criticized, "Stinkin' pervert. He's the one that wants to take a bath together, but still tries to beat around the bush. What 'You look tired'? I obviously still have plenty of energy."

Steam rose from the water in the bathing pool. Qiao Chen soaked in the water, while Xiao Qinan's lips pressed against his shoulder blades. Qiao Chen closed his eyes and relaxed.

Xiao Qinan continued over to Qiao Chen's neck, while his palms ran up and down Qiao Chen's body. He slowly made his way down and his hand slipped between Qiao Chen's legs.

Qiao Chen turned around and wrapped his arms around Xiao Qinan's neck. Then he wrapped his slender legs around Xiao Qinan's waist and opened his mouth a bit more, accepting Xiao Qinan as he explored his mouth.

.................

Since Qiao Chen officially severed ties with the Marquis of Guangde, he didn't live in the Hanwu Temple as often. Now he stayed in the courtyard in the mountains. Furthermore, there were Xiao family soldiers who stood guard, so it was much more safe and comfortable.

Eventually, Qiao Chen chose not to reside in Hanwu Temple anymore. The main reason was that the Hanwu Temple was a place of purity, where people stayed to practice Buddhism. Xiao Qinan, on the other hand, was an insatiable animal. Every time Qiao Chen stayed at the temple, Xiao Qinan would follow. It wasn't good to do those kinds of things at that kind of place, so he refused many times. This, however, caused Xiao Qinan to become very unhappy.