The Rich and Powerful Occupy the Magpie Nest 1.4

Pleasing Start-Over Chapter 5: Arc 1 Part 4

Author: 橘子

________________________________________________________________

It was early in the morning and the sun's rays crept across the sky when Qiao Chen woke up in Wei Zhennan's bed. Wei Zhennan, who was sleeping next to him, immediately woke up after he moved. He leaned his body against Qiao Chen's and left butterfly kisses along his back.

For nearly the whole night, Qiao Chen couldn't sleep. After Wei Zhennan brought him to bed, he eventually couldn't resist and ended up enjoying the night. Last night marked the night Qiao Chen finally lost his virginity after retaining a virgin body for three worlds.*

(T/N: Remember that Qiao Chen is a severely apathetic person. He wasn't so much that he was stingy with sex, so he stayed a virgin for two lifetimes. He was just someone who didn't care for it. Both lifetimes were orphans who worked for a medical degree.)

Although he couldn't really compare Wei Zhennan against anyone else, Qiao Chen had to admit that Wei Zhennan was really good. Apart from the first time, which was awfully painful, he became deeply captivated after the trying it one more time. They ended up doing it several more times after.

After enjoying some morning "exercise", Qiao Chen pushed Wei Zhennan away. His legs felt somewhat weak as he made his way to the bathroom. Wei Zhennan immediately followed him out of bed. He leaned against the bathroom doorway and fixedly watched Qiao Chen shower.

Wei Zhennan couldn't help himself. He walked forward and wrapped his arms around Qiao Chen's waist. The water constantly ran along the two men's bodies. Wei Zhennan pushed Qiao Chen tightly against the wall and gave him a deep kiss. When Wei Zhennan began gently biting and nipping at his neck, Qiao Chen threatened, "I'll call the police on you."

Wei Zhennan nearly laughed out loud. "Didn't you also enjoy yesterday? But after enjoying such a passionate night, how can you immediately become so cold to me?"

"How can I enjoy it when you're the one who's doing it over and over again? Haven't you heard of the words, 'self control'?" Qiao Chen didn't want to admit that he was a natural born bottom. In the end, as the catcher, he did enjoy it. But no matter how much he enjoyed it, how could he endure that endless stamina and desire?

Qiao Chen managed to escape Wei Zhennan's embrace. Then, he exited the bathroom and picked up his pants. As he took out his phone, he saw a few missed calls. Two of them were from the Qi Villa's land line and the other one was from Qi Yuxuan.

Qiao Chen tossed the phone onto the bed and began getting dressed. "I'm heading back"

"Not going to eat breakfast?" Wei Zhennan asked.

"Are you making it?" Qiao Chen glanced at him with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know how." Wei Zhennan replied confidently.

"Then you'll be hungry. I'm going to have breakfast at home." Qiao Chen put his phone back into his pocket and was ready to go.

"Then I'll go home with you and eat too." Wei Zhennan said- also mentioning that he would be ready after a change of clothes.

Qiao Chen immediately stopped in his footsteps, turned around, and glared at him. "Are you insane?"

"You don't want to make me breakfast and you forbid me from having breakfast at your house. Your dad would certainly be happy to treat me to breakfast." Wei Zhennan already changed into his good clothes. He wasn't joking. He wanted to go home with Qiao Chen.

Pleased to Start OverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara