Crossing Over Against a Transmigrator 4.7

Pleasing Start-Over Chapter 45: Arc 4 Part 7

Author: 橘子

In the evening, Qiao Chen sat on the reclining chair beside the window and moon gazed. The olden times had few entertaining activities during their evenings. Furthermore, this was still a part of the palace, so they could only drink, sing, or recite poetry at the most.

Qiao Chen didn't want to gather with the people on Prince Yong An's side. He didn't feel like watching as Cheng Jingrui used his modern knowledge to gain others' praise and flattery either. In the end, Qiao Chen retired to his room early and decided to rest.

Moon gazing may have evoked some emotions from the people from ancient times, but could also be a kind of torture for the modern man. They were the ones who had gotten used to all sorts of entertainment and there were those who were even addicted to the internet or gaming. Yet for Qiao Chen, who had experienced several lifetimes and too many memories, it was a rare time for him to clear his mind.

Qiao Chen emotionally sighed at the moon, and a figure suddenly appeared outside of the window. Qiao Chen didn't even have to look to see who it was. He knew who it was when he sensed their presence. He turned to the servants and ordered, "You guys can leave now. Don't come in unless I call for you."

"Yes." The two servants complied and withdrew from the room.

Qiao Chen watched as Xiao Qinan jumped into the room from the window and asked, "What are you doing running over here to me instead of protecting the Emperor on such an important evening."

"What do you think I'm here for?" Xiao Qinan sat down beside Qiao Chen's reclining chair and asked.

"It looks like you're collecting a debt." Qiao Chen said.

"That's right." Xiao Qinan nodded and said.

Qiao Chen looked at his self righteous appearance and felt angry. He kicked Xiao Qinan's chest and said, "Saying 'That's right'. What do I owe you?"

"During the day, in the cave, you said 'Let's do everything you want to do when we go back'." Xiao Qinan grabbed Qiao Chen's foot and slowly moved up his leg.

"You- I was..." Qiao Chen wanted to say that it was something he said as a delay tactic, but he figured that Xiao Qinan wouldn't let go of him no matter what. Therefore, Qiao Chen decided that might as well take advantage of the situation and draw the poison into his own body.

Qiao Chen sat on Xiao Qinan's lap and said, "Since you absolutely insist on doing it tonight, then I'll tell you what- Whoever stops first has to call the other granddaddy."

(T/N: It is grandpa, but it just sounds weird and not sexy at all. It's like some hierarchy thing that's going on since he called him dad before.)

Xiao Qinan picked up Qiao Chen and walked to the bedside. "If I stop, I'll call you granddaddy. But if you stop, you need to call me daddy."

"No way. If you stop, then you're calling me daddy and you can never get me to call you daddy for the rest of your life." Qiao Chen didn't forget to bargain with Xiao Qinan at this time.

"Okay." Xiao Qinan agreed and then pushed Qiao Chen under his body.

Qiao Chen took in Xiao Qinan's deep kiss. When the two men's clothes had disappeared, Qiao Chen wrapped his legs around Xiao Qinan's strong waist.

"Ah~ Lighten up a bit. Lighten up, you barbarian." Qiao Chen was in pain and slapped him on the back.

........

They were both sweating profusely. When Xiao Qinan ejaculated into Qiao Chen, he suddenly felt something odd. There seemed to be the sensation of something leaving his body. And as a result, his body felt much more relaxed and lighter.