Memento Moro (10 hours until dawn)

You and Sam were on the bus on the way to blackwood pines. It had been a year since the tragic death of the twins and you felt so bad for Josh and Kiara. Both Josh and Kiara had stopped talking to everyone (although Josh did text sam) and you were worried about them.

You looked at a video that Josh had sent to everyone (not including Kiara) "hello friends and fans" he said "ok let's try that again" he said as he adjusted the camera and you shook your head at his attempt to make a video "hello friends and fans" he said again.

"Ik it's weird coming back after what happened last year but... It would mean so much to Hannah and Beth.." Josh said as he looked like he was about to cry but kept it together "that.. That were all still together... That we're thinking about them..." He continued and you felt sad.

"But let's make this a night to remember! So let's party like we're fúcking pornstars!" Josh said and made a fake cheer and you could swear you heard a giggle in the background and saw Josh smirk before the camera turned off and you got off the bus.

You and Sam walked to the gate and saw a note from Chris saying the gate was busted and you both climbed over the wall.  As the two of you walked, a squirrel came across the road and Sam bent down with some acorns in her hand as she stayed still for the squirrel 'where the hell did she get the acorns? What'd she do pull them out of her ass?" You questioned yourself sarcastically.

Once the squirrel left, you carried on stopping in front of a sign and sam read it out loud "Tribes who lived in these mountains believed that butterflies carried dreams and prophecies of possible futures. The color of the butterfly indicated the nature of the prophecy." "Interesting" you said as sam nodded in response and kept reading.

"Death: BLACK BUTTERFLIES PROPHESIED THE DREAMER'S DEATH

Danger: RED BUTTERFLIES WARNED OF DANGEROUS EVENTS

Loss: BROWN BUTTERFLIES FORETOLD OF TRADEGY AFFECTING FRIENDS

Guidance: YELLOW BUTTERFLIES OFFERED VISION TO HELP AND GUIDE

Fortune: WHITE BUTTERFLIES BROUGHT DREAMS OF LUCK AND GOOD FORTUNE"

Both you and Sam thought this was interesting and you both carried on as you finally reached the cable car. You saw Chris's backpack but not Chris. You soon heard his phone buzzing.

What do you do?