Choice B: go outside with Beth

🦋 butterfly effect updated

You grabbed your coat and ran outside with Beth as she talked to the friends who were standing outside calling for Hannah.
Beth: What's going on? Where's my sister going?
Jessica: ugh its fine she just cant take a joke!
You scowled a bit at Jessica for saying those words, you thought about the situation Hannah was in and thought 'who wouldn't be embarassed and not be able to take a prank like that seriously'
Emily: it was just a prank han!
Beth: what did you do?!?!
Mike: come on beth we were just messing around it wasnt serious
Beth: you jerks!!!
Beth then ran off to find her sister and you sighed before running after her growling at the group of friends before you left. You and Beth ran through the woods trying to find Hannah.

After a while of searching you found Hannah and found her shivering, you felt like you were being watched all of  a sudden and quickly hid out of sight not knowing what it was. 'I'm so dumb" you heard Hannah say.

Suddenly something popped out of the bushes and started to chase Beth and Hannah, your eyes widened as you saw it was very tall with grey skin and  very skinny with long nails. You had no idea what it was but you didn't wanna find out so you quickly ran back to the lodge only to find Kiara was gone and Josh was a sobbing mess.

When Kiara came back she was crying, you tried to comfort her but she pushed you away and walked back out into the storm. You looked at Josh as he watched her leave sadly and kicked everyone out of the lodge.