Choice A: wake up Josh with Kiara

🦋 butterfly effect updated

You ran over to help Kiara wake Josh up but nothing was working until Kiara kissed his cheek and it seemed to wake him up, putting a smile on his face. Josh frowned when he saw the two of you panicking and you both explained what happened.

Josh was not very happy and wanted to go see if his sisters were okay but you stopped him saying that going into the storm was not a good idea before you heard Kiara bolt off into the storm.

You facepalmed at how much of an idiot she was and looked at Josh who seemed down and you realized that he wasn't taking this situation well so you tried to comfort him. You weren't very close with his sisters but you were still friends with them and felt bad for Josh as he began to sob.

Josh looked at you and smiled "thanks...." He said as you smiled back "no problem" you said and he hugged you much to your surprise. You had a feeling that he liked Kiara and wanted to try and push them in the right direction as they would always hide their feelings much like chris and Ashley.

"You know... Kiara is pretty hot isn't she?" You said slightly cringing at what you just said but you did it to provoke Josh who just blushed "hell yea she is" he replied and you smirked.

"Well maybe if you play your cards right with her you can get laid" you winked at him making his face turn red with a smirk on his face. At this point you were cringing at the words you were saying as you didn't really like Kiara at the moment for being an idiot and running out into the storm.

Josh was about to say something when Kiara came back in, her eyes filled with tears and both of you quickly ran over to her. "Kiara what's wrong?" You asked as she sniffed and looked at you both "I-i saw H-Hannah and Beth f-fall off a cliff and n-n-now B-Beth is dead... Idk about Hannah tho..." She sniffed.

You looked at Josh who was taken back by the death of his sister and you tried to comfort them both but Kiara just walked away from you as Josh looked at her before kicking everyone out of the lodge and sent them home.