Prolouge

One year ago
You, Beth and Kiara were watching the window as a man watched the lodge curious as to what this large group of friends were doing, none of you seemed to notice him.

Jess had just put down a note meant for Hannah and started to giggle a little.
Emily: Oh my god! I can't believe you actually did this.
Jessica shushed her
Sam: don't you guys think this is a little bit cruel?
Jessica: oh come on, she deserves it
You couldn't help but overhear their conversation and knew this wasn't gonna end well
Sam: its not her fault that she has a huge crush on mike
Jessica: Hannah's been making the moves on him i'm just looking out for my girl em
You sighed not liking what the two bitches were up to and began to look out the window with Beth and Kiara again as the group walked out.

A while later you, Beth, and Kiara went into the kitchen to see if there was anything out the window there (y'all were in the living room just an fyi) and Beth noticed someone walk away "did you guys see that?" She asked you and Kiara, Kiara who just shrugged and you shook your head "dad said it'd just be us this weekened" she said before Kiara and her looked at Josh.

You caught kiara smiling and blushing while looking at the passed out Josh. Beth picked up the bottle he was drinking and patted his back "geez Josh, once again brother, you've outdone us all" she joked with her brother who just groaned in response making Kiara giggle.

Beth walked to the right and saw a note and picked it up reading out loud so you and Kiara could hear "Hey hannah, you look so hot in that shirt, i bet you're hotter out of it XXX mike" you heard Kiara growl knowing that she was very close to Hannah.

A while later, the three of you caught hannah walking outside into the storm and got worried. Kiara tried to wake up Josh as Beth grabbed her coat and ran outside to meet with the others. What do you do?