C H A P T E R TWENTY-FIVE

Start from the beginning

"Nuh uh, don't play with my makeup you bitches!"

Melissa and I continued walking, planning to do the exact opposite of what she said.

-

We made it to the game and, to be honest, I've never sat court side so I was a little fucking starstruck. I looked cool as shit on the outside but inside I was geeked. "Yo that's Trae." I mumbled to myself as the young basketball player walked across the court with headphones on. He soon caught my gaze and smiled. He smiled at- oh shit, he's coming over.

"Hey, Y/n right?" He said and I nodded, telling myself to keep my cool. He then covered his mouth while talking. "I don't want no one reading my lips but you kick ass man. I was at the club that night and you looked like a straight up UFC fighter."

I breathed out a laugh and accepted his bro hug when he raised his hand. "You gotta do what you gotta do. Like how you gotta kick ass tonight right?" He smacked his lips with an assured nod.

"You know it, my threes are gonna be in honor of you bro. I'll catch you later though." He gave me another hug before jogging off and I sat back down in my chair with a happy sigh, then looking over at Robyn who was already looking at me. "What?" I questioned and she shook her head with a smirk. "Nah tell me." I said lowly while bumping her shoulder.

"Nothing, you're just cute as fuck." I raised my eyebrows when she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers before resting them in her lap. "Are you ready to drop the collab? You post the video tonight right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, at midnight. I'm excited as fuck."

Over the past few weeks, Tommy's team and I have been putting out news of Black Mecca. That meant pictures of the clothing with some big names wearing them. It was starting to generate a buzz I wasn't expecting, and I mean I was teetering on the one million mark on Instagram.

999.2k to be exact and it may not seem much to most of these famous motherfuckers but from me previously having like two thousand damn followers. Now I had people really watching me and dming me shit. It was crazy.

And tomorrow was the actual launch at a Tommy Hilfiger store down in a mall I use to go to all the damn time. Well.. a mall me and some of my boys would go to and pick up females, sometimes hit a lick but no one needed to know that part.

After a few minutes, the game started and I was clutching my beer as Lebron dribbled down the court with his big head self. "Go Bron!" I looked over at my girlfriend as she stood up while clapping loudly as he sunk a three. I shook my head and glanced next to her at Melissa.

"I told you." She laughed out and I huffed while taking a swig of my beer. Oh boy.. this was gonna be a long ass game.

And it was. My boys weren't at the Lakers level, anyone with eyes knew that but they held their own. By halftime the score was fifty five to forty eight, Lakers in favor. Right now, Rob was a couple drinks deep and talking her ass off.

"What I tell you? Bron missed not one shot." I looked over at her silently while chewing on some sunflower seeds as she sassily flipped her hair at me. "What's your boy name? Trae? Throwing the ball away and shit."

I chuckled under my breath and shook my head as I spit some seeds into the styrofoam cup I had.

"What's he thinking right now?" She looked at me in confusion and I couldn't help it. "I mean I get why you like him so much, both y'all heads big, I'm assuming you probably have connected brain waves. So just go ahead and zap- aye." I chuckled when she slapped my shoulder, her eyes rolling as she looked away. "Oh now you mad?"