•Fourty-six [M]•

Taehyung smiled when he posted the picture of him and his boyfriend. "I swear, hundreds of peoples have their notifications of you on 'cause damn son. You get likes fast," Jimin said with raised eyebrows.

Taehyung grinned. "They're thirsty for me." "Now that is a mood." The biys laughed. Jimin gently stroked Taehyungs face. "You're so handsome~" Taehyung smiled. "Thanks babyboy." Jimins cheeks flushed at the nickname. "You love that nickname, don't you, babyboy?" Taehyung spoke softly, with a deep and intimidating voice.

Jimin felt his blood raise to another spot, and not even close to his cheeks. "Just from that?" Taehyung smirked. "I-I uhm...," Jimin stuttered. Taehyung let his hand slide over Jimins chest, all the way to his growing boner.

"You're so cute."

It didn't take long until both boys were naked, pressed against each other. Taehyung sucked on Jimins neck, making him whine softly.

"Please touch me, fuck me" he begged his boyfriend. "You sure?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow. "Yeah... I want you."

Taehyung wasted no time and searched for the lube, lubing up his fingers nicely. "Spread your legs for me." Jimin awkwardly spreaded his legs, being nervous for his first. "It's okay Min, relax," Taehyung said as he inserted his middle finger.

Jimin shifted uncomfortably and whined when Taehyung moved his finger faster in and out his hole. "It's strange..." "Have you never done this before yourself, baby?" "Yeah but my fingers are short..."

Taehyung chuckled as he added another finger and moved faster. Jimin moaned softly as he tried to relax himself.

"Such a good boy," Taehyung muttered as Jimins moans turned louder. He felt his boyfriend moving back on his long fingers, mumbling he wanted more. Taehyung added a third finger, pushing them in deep and hitting Jimins sweet spots.

"T-Taehyung, please, I'm ready," Jimin whined loudly. Taehyung stopped his fingers and cleaned them. Jimin breathed heavily and unpatient as Taehyung put on his condom and lube.

He hovered above his boyfriend and lifted up his legs, spreading them wider. "Is this okay for you?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded shyly.

At Jimins approval, Taehyung slid his hard cock into Jimins hole. Jimin gasped loudly and his eyes widened at the feeling. "Big. Big. Ouch. Pain."

Taehyung grinned a little. "It's okay darling, I'll wait," he smiled. He kissed Jimins neck and chest, trying to get him to relax and calm down.

"You can move now," Jimin said in a soft shy voice. Taehyung slowly moved his cock in and out, and closed his eyes. "So goddamn tight," he moaned. Jimin released soft, short and high pitched moans at Taehyungs thrusts, not knowing how to feel, but not being able to stay quiet.

Taehyung pushed his cock in as deep as he could, brushing against Jimins prostate, causing Jimin to moan out louder. "Yeah? You like that darling?" Taehyung asked, growling lowly. "P-please! More!" Jimin begged.

Taehyung laughed at his pathetic baby, whining for his cock. He picked up his pace, fucking hard into his boyfriend as he moaned deeply. "Shit, shit please!" Jimin begged again. "Faster!"

"Baby, I don't wanna hurt you," Taehyung said as he caressed his hair. "I want it." Jimin said determinedly. Taehyung smirked and moved fast and pounded harder into him, making him moan loud, scream almost.

"You take my cock so well baby." Taehyung pumped Jimins cock fast, making him grip the sheets tightly.

"Taehyung I'm gonna cum!" Jimin whined. "Yes baby, cum for me," Taehyung moaned as he fucked into the older even harder. Jimin moaned loud and came all over his stomach. Taehyung came soon after with low groans, getting louder as Jimins tight hole milked his long cock.

The couple panted and whined as they rode out their highs. Taehyung laid down next to his boyfriend and put the used condom in the trashcan. "My ass burns." "You wanted it hard and fast," Taehyung laughed.

Jimin snuggled up to Taehyung and put his arms around him. "I love you... Thank you for treating me well," he giggled. "Anytime baby, anytime."

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A NEW CHAPTER. I was busy with school and something happened in my family so I hadn't been in a good mood for a while, and since my school break I haven't felt like writing. But now I finally posted a new one, although I'm afraid it's one of the lasts, since I honestly don't know for sure what I want to do with this book~.

I hope you liked this chapter tho!!
Xo