•Thirty-Three•

Jimin rung the bell and the apartment door opened, revealing a happy faced Taehyung. Jimin noticed his hair was dyed back to black, caused Jimins mouth to drop a little. "Hey Jiminie. You're catching flies," he giggled. Jimin blushed and walked into the apartment. "Hey."

Taehyung had given Jimin and himself a cup of coffee and he grabbed a bag of snacks. "So... you like me?" Jimin asked. "Yah, not so fast!" Taehyung laughed, "you just came in." "Sorry~"

Taehyung hugged him shortly and placed a kiss on Jimins head, causing the smaller to get giggly. "I do like you, Jimin. I do. You're just so mesmerizing and unique. You're literally a piece of art and...what can I say? I love art." Jimin blushed and smiled widely. "I think I might like you too Taehyung." "Might?" "Ugh I like you. I suck at confessions sorry." "That's okay! So... what are we doing now? Do you want to go on a date with me anytime soon, darling?" "Yes! Ofcourse," Jimin smiled. When Jimin finally collected all of his courage he gave Taehyung a kiss on his cheek. Taehyung smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Let's watch a movie!" Taehyung suggested. Jimin approved. Taehyung had chosen The Parent Trap, a movie he had always liked. Jimin had seen it a million times, but decided it was cool as long as he would be cuddling with Taehyung.

Which he was doing. While eating snacks. Life's great, right?

Smol af chapter but I promise I am gonna make the chapters way longer soon! Hope u enjoy the double update xo