•Twenty-eight•

[Mentions of eating disorders and stuff, I warned u xo. If u are suffering of eating disorders, make sure to tell someone and get help ♥️]

It was finally Saturday and Taehyung was ready to go to Jimins house. He quickly grabbed he keys to his car and left. He drove to Jimins house and parked his car a few houses away from it, got out and locked the car. Taehyung happily walked towards the door, happy to see Jimin again.

But the moment when Jimin opened the door, his smile faded. He looked thinner, and he had obviously cried and tried to cover that up. "Taehyung! Come in!" Jimin happily said. Oh so happy now? Taehyung thought. Taehyung went inside, taking off his shoes and coat. "Why have you been crying Jiminie? Are you okay?" Taehyung dared to ask.

Jimin started to blush right away, being very embarrassed that Taehyung noticed. "Just some issues, don't worry," he answered as he guided Taehyung to the livingroom. "Why won't you tell me?" "Because it's embarassing. Now which pizza would you like? I'll order now!" Taehyung sighed. "A four-cheeses pizza will be fine thanks," Taehyung said politely. Jimin nodded and quickly ordered their pizzas.

When Jimin came back and sat next to him, Taehyung placed his hand on Jimins thigh and looked him in the eye. "Please tell me? Are you starving yourself again?" "No that's not it," Jimin sighed. "I almost had a chance to dance with a new crew, but I didn't get in because I didn't fit in. The other guys were really handsome and tall, had abs and were sexy, so... I felt bad. I felt fat. So I have been, you know, making myself throw up. But I stopped. I'm sorry," Jimin said. He had tears in his eyes and looked away from Taehyung.

"Hey, Jiminie, look at me. To me, you are- look at me." Jimin shyly looked at him. "I'm sorry about you not getting in but that doesn't mean you aren't handsome. You are so gorgeous baby," Taehyung smiled as he cupped Jimins cheeks, making him blush and giggle. "Now let's eat these pizzas deliciously, right? I'm here for you, okay?" Jimin nodded and smiled at Taehyungs nice words. "Thank you."

The boys ate their pizzas as they played Mario Kart, Taehyung winning over and over again, because Jimin is too caught up on his pizza. Jimin laughed as he lost again. "I really suck at this game!" "Well you can suck something else." Jimins eyes widened. "Excuse me?" Jimin almost choked on his last piece of pizza. Taehyung giggled. "Sorry, you don't like inappropriate jokes, do you?" "Oh I do! You're just... making me flustured by it."

Jimin and Taehyungs eyes met and the two boys stared at each other for a while, before Taehyung started to lean in.

AYO FAM SHITS BOUTTA GO DOWN