•Fourty-four•

When Taehyung arrived back home, and called out to Hoseok, he got no response. He closed the door and took off his shoes and coat. He walked over to the living room, and saw lights, candles and rose petals everywhere.

Taehyung widened his eyes and gasped when he saw Jimin in a black suit standing next to the dining table, full of what seemed to be deliciously cooked food. Jimin smiled widely.

"Welcome home~ take a seat!" Jimin exclaimed happily. Taehyung smiled widely and stormed up to Jimin and pulled him close, giving him a tight hug. "You silly, what's all this for?" Taehyung asked sitting down. "I wanted to do something for you, so I cooked," Jimin smiled proudly. "So eat up and tell me it's good." "Your praise kink is showing," Taehyung said smirking when he shoved some meat into his mouth.

Taehyung was surprised by the cooking skills he tasted. "Wow did you make this by yourself?" he asked. "Not exactly, Seokjin hyung helped me out." Jimin explained. "Well it's really good, great job." Jimin smiled happily. "You really do have a praise kink wow." Jimin blushed and giggled. "Stop talking about my kinks and let's eat food and be romantic."

Taehyung filled their glasses with wine, over and over again, and it didn't rake long until they were absolutely drunk. When Yoongi and Hoseok came home together they found the other couple sound asleep right on the dining table. They laughed and blew out all the candles and cleared the table.

"Do we leave them here like this?" Yoongi asked. "I don't even care, I wanna bang." Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi into his bedroom.

"You always wanna bang."

Hii rlly smol chapter :)
Hope ya liked it! Next update coming up soon~
xo