•Fourty-Two [M]•

"Help me out?"

Taehyung smirked. "Yeah, you heard me," he said as his hand made its way over Jimins thigh. Jimin blushed, but got exited and nodded.

Taehyung pulled Jimin into his lap and put his arms around him. "Let's make out first, baby." Jimin nodded and leaned in, taking the first step and pressed his lips onto Taehyungs.

Their lips smoothly moved against each others and the kiss soon got heated. Taehyung laid Jimin down on the bed and took off his shirt.

Taehyung kissed down Jimins abs and carressed his thighs. "You should totally get a tattoo," Taehyung mumbled as he kissed down to his v-line. "M-maybe."

Taehyung got rid of all his remaining clothes, leaving Jimin naked, his hard cock springing up to his stomach. "Gosh I, I'm sorry it's nothing impre-" "Shutup." Taehyung wrapped his large hand around Jimins cock, pumping it slowly, causing soft whimpers to fall off Jimins lips. Taehyung smirked and rubbed the tip of Jimins cock with his thumb, dipping into the slit ever so lightly, causing Jimin to hiss loudly.

He slowly wrapped his lips around Jimins cock, not being able to wait anymore. He softly sucked on the tip and Jimin whined for more.

"Please...suck me properly," he begged softly. Taehyung hummed happily around Jimins dick as he heard him begging. He took more of Jimins dick inside his mouth, bobbing his head up and down quickly, leaving Jimin a moaning mess.

As a sensitive virgin, it didn't take Jimin too long to moan loudly, cumming in Taehyungs mouth, panting hard. Taehyung looked up at him as he swallowed Jimins cum, smirking smugly. "Enjoyed that babyboy?" "S-so much," Jimin stuttered, blood streaming to his cheeks very suddenly. "You were great..." "Thank you cutie," Taehyung smiled.

Jimin was almost dozing off again, causing Taehyung to giggle. He laid the blanket over Jimins body again as he cleaned his face and hands and used some mouthwash. When he got back to the bedroom, Jimin had passed out looking like Patrick from Spongebob, limbs everywhere. Taehyung smiled and snuggled up to him. He himself loved getting babied by the smaller one secretly but shh, don't tell anyone.

Hii! Hehee wrote a lil smut there. I hope y'all like it anyways. Hope y'all are doing well. Stay safe bubs 💙 xo