85. Saving Him - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

The kids in Greyback's pack help him out.

________________________________________

Spencer nodded and called out the name as he held the mirror to his mouth.

It was only a few seconds before his face appeared. "Hey, who are you?"

"I'm Spencer. Listen, we've got Remus here with us but he needs help really bad. We're in a forest just outside of Cornwall. Come quickly." He put the mirror back in Remus' pocket. "He's coming."

Remus could only nod. His entire body was on fire, aching and swelling, and he knew that he had lost a lot of blood. He remembered how it had felt when the teeth had ripped into his flesh.

He heard the sound of two people apparating and he turned, smiling to see James, Sirius and Charlus approaching. Their eyes glanced over at the kids and then all the three pairs of eyes widened in shock when they fell upon him. "Remus," James murmured.

"James, Sirius. I need... I need a healer." "We know, Moony." Said Sirius, as he helped the two boys by supporting his friend.

"The kids... they... could you take them to Potter Castle?" "I will Remus." Said Charlus. "Boys, get Remus to the castle. I'll call our family healer. Sirius, you get yours too once you get back. And I bet Lyall will call the Lupin family healer as well" James and Sirius nodded.

Sirius picked up Remus' shirt and turned it into a portkey and activated it, transporting himself and Remus to Potter Castle, while Charlus and James apparated the kids to the same place.

________________________________________

Back at Potter Castle

Everyone were elated when they got to know where Remus was. Harry was allowed to come back home until Remus was found and the DA meetings were run only for fifth years and below by Ron, Hermione and Ginny. About five minutes after they got Spencer's message, they heard the two pops of Charlus and James apparating into the travel room with the kids.

They were about to go and check on them when Sirius came in. "Remus is in his room. We've called the Potter and Black family healers. Mr. Lupin, you might want to call your family healer. He's in a very bad position." Lyall nodded and went to floo his family healer while Hope and Dorcas went to Remus' room.

Both of them started crying when they saw what happened to him. "Who did this to you?" asked a crying Dorcas. Remus held his mother's and girlfriend's hands as narrated the whole incident. All of them were crying by the time he finished.

All of them took turns and hugged him carefully so as to not aggravate his wounds. Just then, James and Charlus walked in with the children. The girls were hiding behind Charlus' legs.