28. Bashing 3 - Snape

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
Harry and his team won the quidditch match.
________________________________________

A few days had passed since the match. Everyone had gone back to their respective houses. Sirius and Marlene had been adamant that the two move out to one of the Black properties. They had gone to Noir Chateau as the house in Grimmauld Place was in an uninhabitable state, all thanks to Kreacher, Walburga Black's house elf. Remus and Dorcas had moved to Lupin Manor with his parents as they wanted to spend some time with them. So, this left only the Potters in the Manor as Hermione had gone to the Burrow with the Weasleys.

Harry was enjoying his time with his family. Due to the fact that he could use magic outside of school, he was being trained by his father and grandfather. His mum and gran too trained him in potions as well as they were one of the best in their respective batches. The first thing his mother had done, was to go to Gringotts and get all of her Intro books that she had got from McGonagall, when the professor had visited her house to tell her about the wizarding world all those years ago.

Since then, Harry had been enjoying being trained by his family members. His father helped him practice charms, his grandfather helped him with transfiguration, his grandmother was teaching him healing as she was a healer back when she was younger and his mother was helping him with potions.

During the first potions lesson with his mum, Harry had told her that he was not very much good at the subject because of how Snape was treating him. She knew about the spat between the both of them. So, after that class, she made sure that Harry distracted James by asking her son to ask him to teach him how to duel. Charlus too joined the duo and they went down to the duelling room. She then flooed down to Hogwarts to meet a certain potions master.

________________________________________

In Hogwarts, Snape had been disappointed that he couldn't talk to Lily alone. But he knew that it was his own fault. If he hadn't called her a mudblood (Sorry, I had to use it), she wouldn't have cut her ties of friendship with him. But he wasn't expecting what he was going to go through right now. He didn't know that a certain redhead was coming here to bash him up because how he treated Harry.

He was pulled out of his thought when he heard a knock on the door. He scowled and thought 'Who is it now? All the students have gone home for the summer.' When he opened the door, he was shocked to find Lily standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. Her eyes were blazing with anger. Snape gulped audibly at the sight in front of him. "Hello Lily. Come in." he said while opening the door a bit more and stepping back so that she could come in. He shut the door behind him once she came into his office.

Before he could ask anything, Lily pulled her wand out and hexed him like anything. And before he knew it, he was covered in painful boils and likely had a concussion in his head because of hitting his head against the wall when he was thrown back when he was hit by a stunner.

Lily reverted him back to his original state and healed his concussion. "Why did you treat my son like that, Snape? Why? Did you even know how he was treated when he was living with that buffoon of a sister that I have? He was abused. He lived in the bloody broom cupboard under the stairs. I have proof of it if you want to see any. And with a preconceived notion that Harry's like James, you start mistreating him. Why did you in the name of Merlin do it? He was a child who had just entered to the magical world without even knowing what he's supposed to do. And about Neville. Why the hell do you treat him like dirt? He's my godson. He's so scared that his boggart is his potions professor. Why the hell don't you stop this Gryffindor – Slytherin prejudice of yours?"

"I'm so sorry Lily. I swear I didn't know. I didn't know that Petunia would do such a thing. Is there anything that I could do to make it up to you and him?" Snape asked. Lily replied "Yes there is. Treat all your students as equals. That includes Slytherin. If they make mistakes, cut points and give them detentions too. They're not the only ones studying here at Hogwarts. If I hear a single complaint from any student against you, I'll make sure you're fired."

Snape just nodded and Lily left him alone again by leaving. She flooed back to the Potter Castle to find that the men of the family were still in the duelling room and Dorea was down in the library. So she went and joined her mother in law in the library to read.