64. Father & Son Bonding Time - 1

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

The Weasley kids, Harry and Hermione send the books they had bought back home with the marauders.

________________________________________

The train ride back home was just as normal. There was yet another annual visit by Malfoy and his cronies (As Usual), who were joined by Pansy Parkinson this time.

Upon reaching the Kings Cross Station in London, they quickly found their families and went towards them. Harry and Ginny kissed each other goodbye. As did Ron and Hermione before the bushy haired muggleborn witch walked through the barrier to go meet her parents.

The Potters apparated back home and Harry went to the dining room to have lunch after keeping his trunk and Hedwig's now empty cage in his room. He had already released her from the cage once they entered the wards of the property so that she could fly to her perch in Harry's room. Thankfully, Lily had opened the window of Harry's room knowing that he would want his owl to open her wings for a fly to her perch.

Now that lunch was done, James and Harry went to their respective rooms to get ready and leave for Diagon Alley. Lily couldn't join them as she was taking Marlene, Dorcas and Alice to a muggle hair parlour and spa for pampering themselves.

The father-son duo went straight to Gringotts once they flooed over to Leaky Cauldron. Upon withdrawing the amount of money required for buying a multi compartment trunk and a little extra in case of any changes that needed to be made, they went over to Potage's Cauldrons and Trunks (I don't know the name of the trunk store) and looked around checking for a few options.

Just then, the owner of the shop appeared and asked "Good Afternoon! How may I help you two?" "We are looking for a multi compartment trunk. It should have at least three compartments, one of them being a library and one should be a private room of sorts which should give the person or people some privacy from the outside world." Said James to the owner.

The owner showed them a few options. "this one here has three compartments as you asked. The first one is your normal compartment to hold your clothes. The second compartment is a library. But it's not filled with books. The third and the final compartment is a private room that you asked for. That compartment has a private kitchen and a private bathroom as well. It has silencing charms placed that won't allow any sounds to escape the trunk." He described.

They settled down for this very trunk after looking at few other options and checked out. They even added an additional protection that made only Harry and no one else (not even his parents and grandparents) to open the private room section of the trunk.