11. Bashing 1 - The Dursleys

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
Harry, James, Lily and Lily's parents plan on visiting the Dursleys while James' parents, Sirius and Remus plan on having a small chat with Dumbledore.
________________________________________

James, Lily, Lily's Parents and Harry got up, got out of the wards surrounding Hogwarts and apparated to the house of one Petunia Dursley. Harry side - apparated with James while Lily did the same with her parents. Harry asked the others to stand back while he knocked the door.

They could hear Vernon grumbling about how people chose to disturb him and his family on a Sunday morning. When he opened the door, he was shocked to find Harry there. "Boy! How and why are you back so early! You weren't supposed to be here until Wednesday. So better keep yourself away from my home until then!"

He shouted and tried to shut the door on his face before James stopped and pushed the door with such a force that pushed Vernon into the house onto the floor, making way for everyone to enter.

Petunia came down from her and Vernon's room to find her husband sprawling on the floor. She screamed like crazy when her eyes landed on her sister and her husband and nearly fainted when she saw her parents alive, in flesh, blood and bones.

"Hello there Tunney! Enjoying ourselves, are we?" asked her father sarcastically. "M-m-mum! D-d-dad! You both are alive?" asked a very shocked Petunia. "Very much in flesh and blood." Answered her mum.

"And before you ask any more questions, how dare you treat your own nephew the way you and that fatso whale of a husband have treated him! He's your nephew. My grandson. Have we taught you anything like this when you were younger? How could you do that to a child?" Said her father, anger evident in his voice.

"A CHILD PETUNIA. MY SON. HOW COULD YOU TREAT HIM LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR JEALOUSY? I KNEW YOU WERE JEALOUS OF YOUR ME BECAUSE I COULD GO TO HOGWARTS AND YOU COULDN'T" spat Lily on her sister's face.

Petunia looked pleadingly at her parents for their support. But her dad just spoke the following words "You don't deserve our support. Especially after what you did with Harry. I'm disinheriting you. Whatever that you have inherited from me and your mum, will totally be given to Lily and her son and to her other children if she has more. Goodbye."

Before they turned to leave, Rose asked Harry "Harry dear, do you want to check whether you've left anything in that room you have up there?" "There's nothing much up there. But I don't want to leave anything that reminds them of the Wizarding World."

So he goes up to his room and collects the pile of Daily Prophets he had stored in his cupboard and takes the drawing he had drawn of Hedwig off the wall and came down to leave this hell hole he called home for 13 years for the last time.