69. Diagon Alley

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

The Book Lists arrive.

________________________________________

The adults decided to give the children their space as they were already dating and had grown to be close to each other over the past year due to the DA. The children asked the adults to help them buy their books while they went to Madame Malkins as many of them outgrew their uniforms. All of them agreed to meet in front of Florean Fortescue's in three hours. So, adults made their way to Flourish and Blotts.

The students too decided to break up. So, the boys went to buy their uniforms first while the girls went to Slugs and Jiggers Apothecary to stock up on their potions ingredients. They then switched once they were done with their respective shopping.

All of them went to Magical Menagerie so that the pet owners could stock up on Owl Treats, Cat Food and other things. People who weren't pet owners decided to get Owls or cats for themselves. They then moved on to Scribbulus to stock up on their quills and ink.

Harry saw Ginny eyeing on a rare eagle owl quill, which was crazy expensive in her eyes. So, he bought it as her birthday gift when he managed to get Hermione's help in getting her out and buying it as a surprise for her. The others started catcalling when they were alone with themselves.

They collected their uniforms from Madame Malkins three hours after the orders were given and shrunk them to keep them in their pockets with their other things. Then they moved towards Florean's.

The parents saw them coming towards the parlour and caught their attention. "How was your shopping?" asked Sirius, when Harry came and sat next to him at the table where his parents, god parents and honorary uncle and aunt were sitting.

"It was good. Managed to buy a birthday gift for Ginny." He said. Before the men could start teasing him, Marlene warned "Black, Potter, Lupin, don't you dare tease my godson." The three men held their hands in a placated way and didn't tell anything. "Thanks, Mar. I need that help with these three overgrown teenagers here." Said Harry as he started eating the ice cream he had ordered. "Hey!" cried out the three older men, as the others in the table started laughing.

"You wait, Harry. I'll make sure that Padfoot teaches you a lesson." Said Sirius. "Count Remus and me in too, Sirius. I'll not be in my animagus form, but I'm so joining you in teaching Harry a lesson." Added James.

"Try how much ever you want. I'll see how you catch me first." Said Harry casually.