Chapter 11

Ello readers~ I just came back from the wedding and I shall now write the chapter I have been waitting for ~ I hope u enjoy and tell me your thoughts about a dmmd fanfic :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Persons Pov.

   The whole day the gamg haven't seen Kurai anywhere which made Killua worried. Everyone was then called to a certain room for the last exam. Killua looked around and still no Kurai. "Ne have any of guys seen Kurai?" Gon asked the other examiners. "You mean the girl? Nope" Hanzo said. "Hm she was with her 'guardian' a while ago~" Hisoka said.

   'Guardian? But Kurai told me she had no family' Killua thought. The door suddenly opened revealing Kurai but she was different. The shine that was in her eyes were gone and now were dull. She had an expressionless face and she walked to the others. "Ah now that were all here lets start with the exam" The chairman said cheerfully. 

  He then brought out a chart that wasnt proportioned.  "For the final exam we will be holding a one-on-one tournament" he said. "So only one will pass" leorio muttered. "Only one win is needed to pass" netero said. Which shocked everyone. He then started explaining how it works. Killua wasn't paying attention though.

   He just stared at Kurai worried. "Why isn't it balanced though?" bodoro said.(He's the old man with white hair that killua killed if u forgot ) Killua then noticed Kurai looked at bodoro with the intent to kill. Killua was getting more and more nervous. "This bracket is based on your performances throughout the entire exam. Those who performed better get more chances."

      Netero then explained on how they were only suppose to make their opponent give up but not kill them. Killua noticed that Kurai flinched when he mentioned kill.Then the matches began.

  First was Gon against Hanzo. Gon was getting beatten up badly while all his friends were angered except for Kurai who still stared blankly at the situation. "Oi brat aren't uou gonna say something?!" Leorio told Kurai. "Shut up. Your annoying" she said with a cold voice and a stare that would make you have nightmares. This seemed to shut leorio up.

    Kurai chuckled a bit when Gon was being innocent and annoyed Hazo like hell. Killua noticed this and was starting to loose the nervousness he had.With that Gon won the first battle. Next was Kurapika vs hisoka. Thay fought for a while until Hisoka whispered something in Kurapikas ear. Hisoka the gave up giving kurapika the win.

   Next was Pokkle vs Hanzo. Pokkle gave up right away once Hanzo was about to break his arm. Next was Bodoro vs Hisoka . Bodoro was obvoisly gonna lose but he didn't give up. In the end Hisoka won with a beatted up Bodoro. Next was Killua vs Pokkle but Killua gave up saying he didnt want to fight him. And it was finally Kurai's turn.

  "Oi maybe Bodoro should rest first" Leorio said. "Ie" Kurai said. Making everyone look at her. "But it wouldn't be fair-""He brought this uppon himself. Because he didnt give up against Hisoka when he was abviously gonna lose he got beatten up."Kurai said coldly. Leorio then stayed silent. Killua was then again back to his worried state.

   Kurai then started walking to Bodoro and Kicked him shocking everyone. "Oi you piece of crap get up" Kurai said. Bodoro then weakly stood up. The match then started. "Gomen even though I know Im gonna lose Im still not gonna fight a kid." bodoro said. "Oh? Then what about Akira Haniko?" Kurai said. Everyone then stared at them confused.

  "I - I dont know what your talking about" Bodoro stuttered. "Eh? But you were the one who-" she was cut of by Bodoro kicking her in the gut. everyone was then wide eyed. "Shut up you little brat!" He shoutted. Kurai just stood up as if nothing happened at all. "Akira Haniko. Age 11. She was your grandaughter. Died a few months ago. Now I wonder how that happened ne?" Kurai said. Bodoro then ran up to her and punched her repeatedly. Everyone just stood there not knowing what to do. When Bodoro suddenly stopped he stood up. 

   Kurai also stood up with ease spitting out blood. Bodoro looked at her shocked. "You know before I do my job I sadly need an explanation from you" Kurai said. She then suddenly appeared behind him. "So tell me why did you murder your own grandaughter? If you could give me a good enough reason I might spare you" she said Everyone was freaked out from this point. 

   Bodoro's expression then became dark. "An explanation? Do i really need one? She was a demon child! She controlled blood of other people! Why wouldn't I want her dead?" he said grabbing her hoodie.  There was a long silence from everyone. Killua looked at Kurai with a worried expression seeing that her frown became a sinister smile. She them started laughing like a manaic. (A/N: Yeah I know its getting pretty dark but hey its for the story .-.) She then reappeared behind him now wearing a black cloak and holding a scyth. "Gomen. Wrong answer" she said as she killed the man right infront of her.

   Everyone looked at her with fear as she finished her job. "Are it looks like you fail Kurai-san" netero said unfazed. "Hn" Kurai said walking to the doors. But before she left for good she said her infamouse line. "May we meet again when its your time to die"her eyes flashed from blue to red and with that she dissapeared through the doors. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyo sorry it was so dark but hey I promise it gets better in the next chaptersw were goona find out more about kurai's past and killua and kurai will be closer. Stay tuned my readers~  and ty for all the support :) and enjoy this video which has no relation to the story at all or maybe a bit ^^