Derek's standing there in black jeans, black shirt and his usual black leather jacket looking extremely handsome. Derek seems shocked for a split second by my appearance but soon replaces it with his usual blank look. Thigh he doesn't stop his eyes from wondering down my body taking in my full appearance before looking back up at my eyes. I would've said something snarky but I was checking him out a few seconds prior so I kept my mouth shut.

'Hale?' I ask raising a brow.

'Stark.' He says and I frown.

'You're here because...?' I ask.

'Come with me.' Derek says walking over to his Camaro.

'Umm why?' I ask and he just rolls his eyes.

'Get in the car Stark, you'll thank me later.' I way the options between going on a torturous double date or being murdered my Derek Hale. Being murdered looked like the best option so I walk over to his car and I get in. Derek starts driving and I try to find out where we're going but Derek won't tell me and since night has fallen it's too dark to see much.

Derek finally parks the car and he gets out, I hesitate before following him and Derek starts leading me up a hill. Which was bloody hard to climb in these hills might I add, he finally stops when we reach a cliff. I'm about to complain, insult and and make sarcastic comments but then I look out at the view. The cliff offers an amazing view of the Beacon Hills and the burning lights of the town in the dark, Derek sits down and I hesitate before sitting down next to him, our legs dangling off the edge but I don't mind.

'Why'd you bring me here?' I ask still looking out over the town.

'Well I guess you've been helping me out with the alpha and you kinda saved my life so I guessed I'd return the favour by saving you from that double date.' Derek says and a small smile almost makes its way onto my lips but I force it away.

'Thanks....I guess.' There's a strangely comfortable silence between us as we look out at the view.

'What's your favourite colour.' I'm too startled and shocked to respond right away, did...did Derek Hale just ask me a personal question.

Derek Hale!

'Pink.' I say and Derek jerks slightly looking at me like I just told him I'm gonna carve out his liver and eat it. I burst out laughing and I almost fall off of the cliff as I try to contain my laughter at his reaction.

'I'm joking.' I say when I manage to calm dow and get my breath back.

'I'm joking but your reaction was totally worth it.' I say and Derek ives me an unimpressed look.

'My favourite colour is silver and like a very very dark purple.' I say and Derek gives me a look.

'What?' I ask.

'I thought it'd be red or black.' He says.

'I like those colours too but they're not my favourite.' I say and Derek nods.

'What's yours?' I ask.

'Guess.' He says and I pretend to think.

'Black?' I guess and he nods.

'That's one point for me zero for you.' Derek rolls his eyes.

'Favourite animal?' He asks.

'A husky, you know like the dog?' I say.

'Let me guess yours is a wolf.' I say jokingly.

'Yeah.' He says and I frown at him.

'You know for a mysterious brooding guy you're a little too predictable.' I say.

'Maybe, or maybe your just really good at this.' Derek says shrugging.

'Okay my turn..... what's your favourite book?' I ask and Derek thinks for a few moments.

'The book thief.' He says and I look at him a small smile creeping onto my face.

'What?' He asks.

'I just can't imagine you lying that book.'

'Oh really? Why's that?'

'Because... actually I can't imagine you doing anything except walking around, brooding and threatening to cut people's heads off with a handsaw.' I say smirking slightly and he rolls his eyes.

'Are you ever going to let that go?' He asks and I give him a look he just shales his head.

That's how the rest of the night continued us looking out over the town lights in the fresh cool evening air. Asking each other questions and making sarcastic jokes or even playful insults about each other's answers. We didn't ask anything too personal and we respected each others boundaries but it was still a great night to actually get to know each other a little better. Around half past ten Derek takes me back home and walks me to my front door.

'Thank you.....for kidnapping me.' I say with a small smirk and he rolls his eyes.

'If by kidnapping you mean reaching you from a double date you've been dreading to go to sure.' He says and I now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

'Yeah whatever.' I say.

'But thanks, it was nice.' I say and he nods.

'Goodnight Hale.' I say opening my front door.

'Goodnight Stark.'