You struggled against him, you're not surprised that it was useless, he is broader than you. Puffing out your cheeks, signifying your defeat, you let him move you. "Well, you're a lot better than your horny friend." Ash figured why you preferred to sleep with Eiji, he has his own way of making people be more comfortable around him. Ash doesn't like to take any chances, there's still a lot to know about you. Ash can take you down anytime, if given the chance, but he just can't risk the life of someone who is not to be affiliated with him in the first place.

Using his feet, he lightly kicked the door open, releasing his hold of you. "Take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He placed his hand at the back of his neck, a little flustered to be talking to you in private. You on the other remained oblivious to his bashful self, you scanned the room, there was not any difference with the previous one, she took a step inside, stopping in your tracks, a thought popped on your mind, you faced the lynx, standing on your toes to appear taller and intimidating.

"You're not planning to kill me are you?"

Ash chuckled, he didn't expect that kind of a reaction but at the same time he kind of expected it from you as well. He doesn't know if it's due to his impulsiveness but his hands just keeps on latching on to the bed of your hair, scratching it in the most gentle way possible. "What do I do with you brat?"

Seeing the delightful expression on his face, you replied with a tease. "Maybe you should get a dog? I'm scared you might make me woof sooner or later." He rolled his eyes at your retort, walking pass you to grab the sheet of the bed, raising it up high in the air and laying it down on the floor neatly. He took one pillow off the bed and proceeded to lie down, exhaustion taking over his body. You on the other hand stared at the bed, not really wanting to sleep yet despite the ungodly hour. You thought of showering to a calm soothing music until you feel drowsy enough.

You emptied your pockets, frantic at not feeling your phone anywhere. "Fuck." Ash opened one eye to see what you were fussing about, "What's wrong with you now?" You simply explained you lost your phone, Ash is beginning to doubt if he should let you participate on the plan the next day if you're this careless. He dug out his pocket, "Catch," he warned before throwing his phone at you, thankfully, you have a fast reflex and was able to catch at ease.

"Thanks. I won't lose it this time." You went out of the room, heading straight to the nearest bathroom. Ash was glad that he can finally sleep now that the hindrance is out busy doing whatever she planned on. His phone doesn't have any valuable information in it anyways, heck, it doesn't really have much other than a bunch of numbers with no contact name except for Golzine's number, so if your planning to snoop up against him, feel free to do so since you won't find anything there.

It has been his practice to always make sure none of his belongings lead back to him or leave any of his traces. He thought about this a lot, he even joked about how no one would probably remember him if he died.

Ash did and will never fear death, that's for sure.

What he did fear was not leaving a mark on this world, he was afraid to be forgotten by those he cared about that's why there will always be a wall in between him and other people.

It was better for him that way.

You scrolled through his phone, jokingly, you mocked the contents of it, "What no secret stash? How boring." You opened the door that leads to the bathroom. You made sure it was same first, it's what you do to foreign secluded places, checking for any signs of recording device through the crooks of the room or maybe the mirror is a two-way mirror. You can never be too safe.

You stripped off of your clothes, hanging them to avoid dirtying them as you don't have any spare clothes. "I should pack my stuff early." You turned the shower on, smiling upon the cooling sensation of the water.