"You'll be lucky," I whisper against his soft lips, kissing him again just to remind him of how much I adore him.

"We can do whatever we want all day, what'd you want?"

"Watch movies with you, last day we get to do that," I frown, not wanting the reminder that this summer - our summer - will come to an abrupt end within a matter of hours. And I'm not at all ready.

"Sounds good, Cherry, wanna go now?"

"Breakfast first, come with me," I order, grabbing my clothes for the day and dragging him into the bathroom before Kimi or Ella could wake up.

"This bathroom is smaller than last time, I'm sure."

"Sorry, what is it?"

"Small," he frowns confusedly.

"That's what she said," I grin childishly. Harry just shakes his head at my bad joke - not that he can judge much - and steals a seat on the closed toilet, watching me get dressed without an ounce of sexual intent as he talks to me about random things and laughs whenever I make a joke, no matter how terrible it is.

Even when I step towards him whilst wearing only underwear, he trails his fingertips across my hips and kisses every mark he can see - marks I usually despise, but Harry loves them.

"I still can't believe you're mine, what the fuck? Why are you with me? You're so beautiful," he chuckles, gazing at me with lips parted and pupils blown out.

"Says you, you're literally the most beautiful human alive."

"Not true," he murmurs, too focused on kissing my stomach gently, moving down to my thighs, and I can tell he's not touching me to fuck me, he's doing it to simply touch me, to be close to me. "You're so beautiful, and sexy, and pretty, and I love you so very much, everything about you is perfect."

"Harry," I smile tenderly, biting my lip to suppress my grin, although it's still obvious in my eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Let's go to breakfast before I cry," he chuckles, wiping the underneath of his eyes and nose, and I tug him down into a hug by his hair, squishing him tightly as if it's the last time I would ever get to hug him like this.

"I need to pee! Open the door," Ella demands, Harry rolling his eyes and barely even releasing me as he walks us back to the door, one arm around me as he uses the other to unlock it, raising his eyebrows in question. "Why are you always here?"

"Because I am, deal with it," he retorts mockingly, kissing my forehead before releasing me. I brush my teeth quickly before we're ushered out by an apparently desperate Ella.

"Cover your eyes, Harry," I order as I walk back into the main room and Kimi is about to take her shirt off. He huffs as I shove him back and sneak behind him, covering his eyes with my hands and walking him clumsily to the door, which I open and lead him outside. He's walking like a newborn giraffe, no sense of direction and stumbling everywhere. "Can you walk?"

"Not when I can't see, Cherry, that usually happens," he teases, punching my arm playfully as we walk to the dining hall, a few people already waiting impatiently inside.

"That's on you."

"I don't really think it is."

"Quiet, I'm hungry," I silence his protests by pressing my lips to his softly, barely even moving or even kissing him, but it shuts him up anyway.