#08 Deeper... In You

What is happiness?

What is happiness?

Gawin had him felted all these kinds of feelings that could go far beyond happiness. Podd was still not sure how, but he promised to himself, that he would make the younger feel only happiness while he was with him. For he deserved nothing but that.

He was having the time of his life in Gawin's embrace. He swore it was the warmest place in the whole universe and he would love to stay there forever. He could feel Gawin's hands rubbing his lower back, up and down slowly. It was so comforting it made him sleepy. But he couldn't sleep yet.

He let go of the younger and faced him, hands fell on top of Gawin's around his own waist. The younger's smile was still as gentle as ever. Podd faked a pout.

"But that was really hurt, y'know."

"What was?"

A slight frown on the younger's forehead and Podd levelled up the game.

"When you ignored my kiss."

He randomly stared at the wall behind Gawin's head; pout further, eyes turned sad and gloomy. Gawin instantly snorted and looked away, along with that familiar knowing smile of him. He recognized the pattern. He knew where this game would lead them. How? Well, he just knew. He turned to face the older again and tried to play along.

"I'm sorry na khub?"

Gawin wore a sad and regretful face, blinking puppy eyes, and completed the set with a pout that easily competed the older's. He saw how the man peeked at him while keep working on his scenario. So he tugged at his shirt and made his voice sounded as cute as he could manage for the moment.

"Na~ P'Podd. Forgive me na?"

Dang it!

Podd finally turned to face him, but not really looking at him. Still with his failed sulking face, he made extra pouty lips and then tapped on it a few times, a sign for the younger to do something about it. On the other hand, Gawin couldn't keep the act. His eyes widened for a slightest moment before he burst in cute, low cackles. He didn't know how to deal with this silly side of the older man. He was embarrassed; for himself or for Podd, he didn't really know.